ADVERTISEMENT

Pizza Ranch chicken

I was in small town Iowa the other day and we had pizza ranch for lunch. I must say the fried chicken was freaking delicious and it’s clearly brined. The pizza and everything else was mediocre, but damn the chicken was juicy and crispy. Csb.
Yes, their chicken is very good.

The kids love the chicken fries.

Should be called chicken ranch.

Should be called Chicken Ranch because their pizza is disgusting. I go every once and a while for the chicken and salad. I have to be the first through the doors and get my plates before anyone starts touching shit or I'm out. Between the olds coughing in their hands or French kissing their finger after every bite and the poors wiping snot off their kids then touching the tongs, it's disgusting.

Haven’t been there since Covid. It’s like a Walmart crowd and I tend to not be a buffet fan but damn their chicken is really good. In a perfect world Casey’s would buy them out and start making/selling it out of Casey’s.
Casey’s needs to figure out the sausage gravy. Theirs is nasty

Should be called Chicken Ranch because their pizza is disgusting. I go every once and a while for the chicken and salad. I have to be the first through the doors and get my plates before anyone starts touching shit or I'm out. Between the olds coughing in their hands or French kissing their finger after every bite and the poors wiping snot off their kids then touching the tongs, it's disgusting.
Boy you really know how to take the fun out of going to Pizza Ranch.

I was in small town Iowa the other day and we had pizza ranch for lunch. I must say the fried chicken was freaking delicious and it’s clearly brined. The pizza and everything else was mediocre, but damn the chicken was juicy and crispy. Csb.
This has been discussed many time…..chicken is good. But it is really expensive for chicken. The rest of their menu is mediocre at best…and not cheap, either.

Pizza Ranch chicken is the bomb. I only get it delivered though, I don't do buffet's unless it's a breakfast buffet in the caribbean on vacation.

Agree,.. place should be called Chicken Ranch cause their pizza is meh...

I won't give a cent to those religious nutjobs.

This has been discussed many time…..chicken is good. But it is really expensive for chicken. The rest of their menu is mediocre at best…and not cheap, either.
$8 lunch special includes 2 pieces of chicken or pizza and 2 sides.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Seemed reasonable to me. It was like $14 for all you can eat chicken, salad, and pizza, and all you can drink iced tea. Granted, I didn’t stuff myself but I’m not sure it’s much cheaper making everyone at home myself.

Seemed reasonable to me. It was like $14 for all you can eat chicken, salad, and pizza, and all you can drink iced tea. Granted, I didn’t stuff myself but I’m not sure it’s much cheaper making everyone at home myself.
Damn tenacious….its CHICKEN! Not a t-bone…Personally, their pizza is really worth avoiding…..but their roasted chicken, is damn good….and I am no fried chicken fan!

Damn tenacious….its CHICKEN! Not a t-bone…Personally, their pizza is really worth avoiding…..but their roasted chicken, is damn good….and I am no fried chicken fan!
It’s not just the chicken but the brine, brining process, commercial broaster, the labor, the lettuce, eggs, salad dressing, iced tea, and whatever pizza you want. Okay not cheaper at home but it’s not that expensive, relatively speaking.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT