ADVERTISEMENT

Plaque required by law to honor US Capitol Police for their heroism on January 6th

Let me get this straight, somewhere in the middle of a $1.2 trillion dollar spending bill, there's language of requiring a plaque to be put up at the Capitol?

LMAO - Both sides of the government are just worthless.

Let me get this straight, somewhere in the middle of a $1.2 trillion dollar spending bill, there's language of requiring a plaque to be put up at the Capitol?

Finding a way to excuse this makes you "just worthless".

Reactions: Chishawk1425

I read this as ‘plague’.

As in ‘a plague of stupidity has stricken Washington, DC. and the infection rate has been confirmed to be 100%. Unfortunately, almost all of them are expected to survive.’

Not sure what you mean by "worked up" but if the Dems refused a simple gesture to honor the LEOs who protected them from a violent mob, you'd be all in on the criticism.

"Worked up" meaning tell another member they are worthless over it.

Did you not see where I said "Both sides of the government are just worthless." I stand by that. BOTH sides.

I think it's silly to make a LAW requiring a plaque be put up.

Should we put up a plaque for every single soldier that went to war?

Should we put up a plaque for every single police officer that has protected someone? Firefighters?

Once again, I found it funny that it got thrown into a trillion dollar spending bill.

Did you not see where I said "Both sides of the government are just worthless." I stand by that. BOTH sides.

Should we put up a plaque for every single police officer that has protected someone? Firefighters?

Once again, I found it funny that it got thrown into a trillion dollar spending bill.
Well, that’s just horseshit “both-sides” rhetoric that’s both tiresome and “worthless”. As for where it was included, I have no idea why you think that matters. As for the rest, we name things after people who are considered heroes every damn day.

Seriously, you seem to care a lot about this for someone who claims to not care.

Reactions: Chishawk1425

Pathetic and BAU

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT