ADVERTISEMENT

Political Troll on trial for a Meme. Worthy of 10 years in prison?

This is the "meme"

0c743703bdbcda59a16d8491a3868aef9a6876fa-945x958.png
Well, it's official. Stupid people who fall for this deserve it. They need to be on the look out for this guy next.
e0591345-3778-431f-ad4c-4fae14a2d489_text.gif

Well, it's official. Stupid people who fall for this deserve it. They need to be on the look out for this guy next.
e0591345-3778-431f-ad4c-4fae14a2d489_text.gif
It is odd the left consistently talks about the uneducated and how much of a drain on society they are. Weird how that tune changes when its voters on their side being targeted.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
You cherry picked the facts, and white knighted the guy in your non stop, grievance based posting style. You insist upon being intellectually dishonest in saying he's being prosecuted/persecuted because of a meme. Me posting a meme telling the Noles of GIAOT that Tim Tebow is the greatest college football player ever is a troll. Me deliberately targeting a segment of the population with misinformation in order to attempt to trick them is a crime. If his meme had been designed to separate senior citizens from their money would you be blaming the victims, as you have in this thread? That you are delving into the nut job wing of GIAOT for support is telling about the strength of your arguments.
Cherry picked what?

I would assume you believe the same standard should be held for MAGAts as well right?

Biden DOJ seems to think so. Yikes. This trial will be interesting, just started today.
Here’s a good article from Reason about the case.
Given what he was doing, 10 years is soft. Tucker should share his cell.

Would they prosecute if someone posted one that said this? Should they?

"Congress just passed a national gun ban! Attempting to buy a gun in the USA is now illegal. Don't get caught attempting to purchase one. You will be charged with a felony."

Reactions: seminoleed
I think that’s a fair side of the argument but looking at the slippery slope has to come to one’s mind right?
Not really. If he printed these as flyers and passed them out at Walmart and buffet lines would it be ok? Nope. He did this with the sole purpose of affecting peoples right to vote. I am glad he was convicted

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT