ADVERTISEMENT

The fear of a looming Trump dictatorship

So?

Nothing to do with Rule of Law and standing up for democracy and the Constitution there.

You're flailing (again)
I thought it was in the Constitution. I was even attacked by your buddies over this. I said it doesn't say free health care. But it was argued by your buddies that it is in the Constitution. You might've been one of them. So which is it; is healthcare in the Constitution or isn't it? Because if it is, then she voted against the Constitution. If it isn't then Obamacare is unconstitutional, and Obama violated the Constitution.

And stop with the 12-year-old responses. It makes you look dumb. Name calling is so stupid and childish.

Just own up to the fact you hate Trump so much, that you would side up with someone (and her family) that is far worse to your agenda then Trump will ever be.

You said she is all about the Constitution.

Yep; she is. It's why she's standing up to MAGA Republicans.

And (I'd bet) that she and I also agree pedophilia is 'bad'. But that doesn't mean we agree on the ACA.

Amazing ability you have to not comprehend just basic simple stuff...

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Yep; she is. It's why she's standing up to MAGA Republicans.

And (I'd bet) that she and I also agree pedophilia is 'bad'. But that doesn't mean we agree on the ACA.

Amazing ability you have to not comprehend just basic simple stuff...
So, ideology over actuality?

Ideology over democracy is where you and your buddies are right now.
My buddies? There is something seriously wrong with you.

I get it, you're backed into a corner here. So, I will help you out.

Is Obamacare Constitutional?

So, people hate Trump so much, that they are willing to overlook all the things they have stood for, for 50+ years? I'm just curios again, that belief (she doesn't like Trump) separates you from the MAGA crowd, how?

I'm still wanting to understand this; she loves wars and wants them 24/7. She hates Trump because he wanted to withdrawal from a war her dad help start. You do realize that she is only changing her story about Trump because of that and that only, right? She is only saying those things because he hit her family's pocketbook. If he hadn't started the withdrawal, she would be the Trumper she was in 2016.

She could care less about the Constitution if it didn't suit her. She and her family went from one of the most hated families by the liberals to super star status. I used to hear and read all the time the liberals railing against her (and her family) about she (and her family) is violating the Constitution. She isn't the person you think she is. She could care less about anything but lining her pockets. She will say anything (just like her dad) to insure we are at war. All I ask is really think about who this person is. Many young men have died (needlessly in my opinion) because of this family making money off wars. Constitution and the Cheneys should never be spoken in the same sentence.
Holy shit you're a quick study, huh????

Her position on specific issues has NOTHING TO DO WITH supporting democracy.

She "lost" on this issue; she did not turn around and attempt to overturn the will of the people after losing.
Democracy is the process of electing officials. The Constitution is the governing document the elected officials must abide by. So, she voted against what you called "Constitutional legislation", then she isn't standing up for democracy if she is voted against the Constitution (by your words).

She was elected (democracy).
She voted against the "Constitution". This is breaking the laws defined by the Constitution that elected officials must follow.
She was voted out (democracy).

We are a Constitutional Republic that elects it's representees, which is the democracy part of America.

So, you are saying that she spoke out about Jan. 6th (and somehow Trump coordinated a huge coup). Now she is somehow a saint for the Constitutional Republic?

Now, I think Jan 6th was not a good thing, nor did I then or now support what happened. But Trump didn't mastermind any of the riot that took place. He spoke out about it and even said peacefully demonstrate. Liz Cheney only chose this course of actions to go after him because Trump wanted to withdrawal from the war her daddy help start and made billions on it. Liz Cheney and the Jan 6th committee made the investigation a circus show. She is a horrible person, always has been and always will be.

People like you peddle her lies only because it fits your narrative. You get on here and tout her as some hero because she talks bad about Trump. When she has done far more damage to the left's causes than most other Republicans.

• Haha
Democracy is the process of electing officials. The Constitution is the governing document the elected officials must abide by. So, she voted against what you called "Constitutional legislation", then she isn't standing up for democracy

LOLWUT?

Cheney IS abiding by the Constitution.
That doesn't mean she gets EVERY piece of legislation she wants passed.

Damn...these Russian bots do NOT understand basic American Civics....

"this isn't mere hyperbole", she says with complete hyperbole lmao

I remember back in 2017, I was told we were all going to die because of Trump. Democrats are such worthless dorks.

• Love
Reactions: Sharky1203
LOLWUT?

Cheney IS abiding by the Constitution.
That doesn't mean she gets EVERY piece of legislation she wants passed.

Damn...these Russian bots do NOT understand basic American Civics....
Your very quote:

LOLWUT?

Supreme Court upheld it. Of course it's "constitutional"; it's now an established law, voted on and passed by Congress.

She voted against this!!!

Don't change the subject and call me Russian bot. You sir are the one who doesn't understand American Civics. You keep skirting the very subject. She voted against something that you claim is Constitutional. Then turn around and say she's upholding democracy.

Just admit it, you are on here every day almost all day and get paid to be on here. You are repeating lies and garbage.

Fact, she does nothing unless it benefits her and her family. She is spitting lies about Jan 6th because she and Trump fought about the withdrawal of troops.

• Haha
Democracy is the process of electing officials. The Constitution is the governing document the elected officials must abide by. So, she voted against what you called "Constitutional legislation", then she isn't standing up for democracy if she is voted against the Constitution (by your words).

She was elected (democracy).
She voted against the "Constitution". This is breaking the laws defined by the Constitution that elected officials must follow.
She was voted out (democracy).

We are a Constitutional Republic that elects it's representees, which is the democracy part of America.

So, you are saying that she spoke out about Jan. 6th (and somehow Trump coordinated a huge coup). Now she is somehow a saint for the Constitutional Republic?

Now, I think Jan 6th was not a good thing, nor did I then or now support what happened. But Trump didn't mastermind any of the riot that took place. He spoke out about it and even said peacefully demonstrate. Liz Cheney only chose this course of actions to go after him because Trump wanted to withdrawal from the war her daddy help start and made billions on it. Liz Cheney and the Jan 6th committee made the investigation a circus show. She is a horrible person, always has been and always will be.

People like you peddle her lies only because it fits your narrative. You get on here and tout her as some hero because she talks bad about Trump. When she has done far more damage to the left's causes than most other Republicans.
Lol

She voted against this!!!
So?

She (and every OTHER politician) have voted AGAINST issues that ended up becoming LAWS anyway.

What aspect of that is "unconstitutional"? That is LITERALLY how our democracy and Constitution WORK.

Trump is in Coralville tonight. Touting how Iowa is first in the nation solely because of him and how Dems deserted Iowa. CNN says he has gained in support.

debate-me-i-love-you-more.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT