ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICO: Democrats are Panicking over Biden's Debate Performance. Democrat operative texted this: “Time for an open convention.”

yeah, that was a complete disaster
The worst of all was when he droned down a family of us allies including nearly 10 children then lied and tried claiming they were terrorist leaders. Thankfully it got fact checked in real time and it was exposed that he actually murdered us interpreters and their children/families as they were filling bottles of water trying to flee. How democrats continue to excuse this is beyond me. And that's still saying nothing of the 13 service members deaths he is personally responsible for.

what I don't understand is how dems can go from" he's the only person on earth that can beat trump", to "he needs to go", to , "maybe he can win... let's try it!"

if the drumbeat gets louder and louder, he may not have a choice. they are really trying to quiet the drumbeat right now on monday but every day that goes by, it may become deafening
It's only going to get louder. The only way to silence it not would be for Joe to be able to speak and give a clear, calm and direct message. He's obviously incapable of that though.

It's only going to get louder. The only way to silence it not would be for Joe to be able to speak and give a clear, calm and direct message. He's obviously incapable of that though.
kammy hairy harris - here we come. I heard today they are thinking about whitmer from michigan, for VP. go for it dems, two horrible and ditzy ladies, evil, ready to run the country!! oh boy....those two might win three states....

Reactions: Scruddy
kammy hairy harris - here we come. I heard today they are thinking about whitmer from michigan, for VP. go for it dems, two horrible and ditzy ladies, evil, ready to run the country!! oh boy....those two might win three states....
Just imagine all that cackling lol

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
what I don't understand is how dems can go from" he's the only person on earth that can beat trump", to "he needs to go", to , "maybe he can win... let's try it!"

The dem party is controlled from the top down,.. This is what it looks like when a plan developed by the party elites crumbles...

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
The dem party is controlled from the top down,.. This is what it looks like when a plan developed by the party elites crumbles...
biden was talking today about party elites and I doubt if he even knows who they are....I think that jill and hunter think they are the elites... I gotta imagine it's a bunch of clinton and obama people still hanging around

Cheer load.

wssimages_1__1__400x400.jpg
No way dude, I'm calling Photoshop.

Jist Fer aotospel , eiy haate u.

They better figure it out because don't you think the Democratic National Convention is going to be a big enough mess with all of the Israel/Hamas protesters?

Imagine if there is not a 100% CLEAR nominee for President of the United States (whether it's Biden or someone else)

He needs to have a complete evaluation where a doctor confirms whether or not he is at the beginning stages of dementia....

I know, I know, many on here claim he has it, but the American public needs to hear exactly how mentally and physically healthy he is (or isn't)

They can't hide anymore; they need to be open & transparent

Reactions: h-hawk and Scruddy

IF Biden drops out, how could the replacement not be Harris?

is the country ready to elect Kamala Harris President of the United States?
We already elected one vegetable why wouldn't we do it again? Granted Kamala is less a vegetable and more an outright idiot, but you get the point. She has zero barriers to entry.

This morning MSNBC or CNN had a report that the White House has been monitoring Democrats having interviews with the media. The White House on some occasions have contacted the Democrat who had the interview and told them to get back to the person who interviewed them and soften whatever they said about Biden. This ties in with those who say the White House knew Joe was deteriorating but was trying to hide it.

Reactions: Scruddy
This morning MSNBC or CNN had a report that the White House has been monitoring Democrats having interviews with the media. The White House on some occasions have contacted the Democrat who had the interview and told them to get back to the person who interviewed them and soften whatever they said about Biden. This ties in with those who say the White House knew Joe was deteriorating but was trying to hide it.
Can't imagine threats of retaliation will mean too much when biden is down 10 points and on his way to the nursing home in a few months. Too many loose lips self interested in staying in the swamp as long as they can.

Reactions: h-hawk
In all fairness, she's not done yet, so...

I still think it's crazy that they were releasing 85% of those who turned themselves in to Border Security; bottom line: once they got in the country, their chances of staying were extremely high (with a court date long into the future)

I still think it's crazy that they were releasing 85% of those who turned themselves in to Border Security; bottom line: once they got in the country, their chances of staying were extremely high (with a court date long into the future)

It's the stupid process they are using,... Destroy all forms of personal ID, surrender yourself at the border & request asylum,... Odds are extremely good that border security will be unable to find a reason to turn you away...

It's the stupid process they are using,... Destroy all forms of personal ID, surrender yourself at the border & request asylum,... Odds are extremely good that border security will be unable to find a reason to turn you away...

all you have to do is say you fear for your life if you get sent back

IF Biden drops out, how could the replacement not be Harris?
It has to been Harris. Biden has $200 million raised. That money by law can only be used by Biden or Harris.

No other candidate can raise that amount by November.

Trump wants either as the dems 1st choice. Lol

“Despite all the Democrat panic this week, the truth is, it doesn’t matter who they nominate because we are going to beat any one of them in thundering landslides and this November’s going to be amazing.” --Donald Trump

“Despite all the Democrat panic this week, the truth is, it doesn’t matter who they nominate because we are going to beat any one of them in thundering landslides and this November’s going to be amazing.” --Donald Trump

Sure, rapist.

At least one Democratic Senator is starting to panic, too.

From the AP:

One Democrat, Sen. Michael Bennet of Colorado, said publicly what he told his colleagues in private — that he believes Trump “is on track to win this election — and maybe win it by a landslide and take with him the Senate and the House."

Stopping short of calling for Biden to drop out, Bennet spoke forcefully on CNN about the danger of a second Trump presidency and said it’s up to the president “to consider” the options. He said he did not hear any other Senate Democrat call for Biden to leave the race.

There were also a handful of senators who defended Biden. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York repeated, “I’ve said before, I’m with Joe.”

Last edited:
That should set off alarm bells. If NY is in play that's defcon 1 for D's.
Two ways of looking at this. One, Biden is in deep trouble. Or two, the polls are wrong. My guess is it's option two. If NY or New Jersey or Virginia were all shifting radically to Trump you would expect to see all states radically shifting to Trump. But they're not. Polling still has major problems as we saw in 2022.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT