ADVERTISEMENT

POLITICO: Democrats are Panicking over Biden's Debate Performance. Democrat operative texted this: “Time for an open convention.”

I don’t talk politics in my store but I’ve heard from many customers how disappointing the debates were from both candidates. Trump lies non-stop and Biden was incoherent.
Trump did a lot of damage to himself Thursday. For months he has been courting black voters by trying to tap into their frustrations over the economy. But he royally screwed up that strategy by blathering on with his racist "black jobs" tropes. As with everything else, Trump is his own worst enemy. Rs should have dumped him a long time ago.

I don’t talk politics in my store but I’ve heard from many customers how disappointing the debates were from both candidates. Trump lies non-stop and Biden was incoherent.
Most voters realize that candidates lie, that is what they do to get elected. Many voters might have a difficult time voting for someone that is not coherent. Appearance and the ability to relay a message have and always will be just as important as what they say.

still have not heard what trump lied about. I guess nobody will ever know, just take it to the bank he lied. ok

• Haha
Reactions: funksouljon

Joe Biden's disastrous debate blamed on bad preparation, exhaustion​

June 30 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden's train-wreck debate with Republican opponent Donald Trump followed a series of decisions by his most senior advisers that critics now point to as wrong-headed, interviews with Democratic allies, donors and former and current aides show.
Trump, 78, repeated a series of well-worn, glaring falsehoods during the 90-minute debate on Thursday, including claims that he actually won the 2020 election.

Biden, 81, failed to refute them and his fumbling, halting performance has sparked calls from Democrats for him to end his quest for a second term and for "soul-searching" or resignations among top aides.
"My only request was make sure he's rested before the debate, but he was exhausted. He was unwell," said one person who said they appealed to Biden's top aides in the days before, to no avail. "What a bad decision to send him out looking sick and exhausted."

Others were even more pointed.
"It is my belief that he was over-coached, over-practiced. And I believe [senior aide] Anita Dunn... put him in a venue that was conducive for Trump and not for him,” said John Morgan, a Florida-based attorney and major Biden fundraiser.
Morgan said Dunn and her husband, Bob Bauer, the president’s attorney who played Trump in pre-debate rehearsals, should "be fired forever and never let back anywhere near the campaign."

Joe Biden's disastrous debate blamed on bad preparation, exhaustion​

June 30 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden's train-wreck debate with Republican opponent Donald Trump followed a series of decisions by his most senior advisers that critics now point to as wrong-headed, interviews with Democratic allies, donors and former and current aides show.
Trump, 78, repeated a series of well-worn, glaring falsehoods during the 90-minute debate on Thursday, including claims that he actually won the 2020 election.

Biden, 81, failed to refute them and his fumbling, halting performance has sparked calls from Democrats for him to end his quest for a second term and for "soul-searching" or resignations among top aides.
"My only request was make sure he's rested before the debate, but he was exhausted. He was unwell," said one person who said they appealed to Biden's top aides in the days before, to no avail. "What a bad decision to send him out looking sick and exhausted."

Others were even more pointed.
"It is my belief that he was over-coached, over-practiced. And I believe [senior aide] Anita Dunn... put him in a venue that was conducive for Trump and not for him,” said John Morgan, a Florida-based attorney and major Biden fundraiser.
Morgan said Dunn and her husband, Bob Bauer, the president’s attorney who played Trump in pre-debate rehearsals, should "be fired forever and never let back anywhere near the campaign."

My god, they were at Camp David for over a week preparing and doing mock debates, correct? It's not like they were pulling all nighters. How could he have been exhausted?

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT