ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Bubba Wallace

What happens to Bubba Wallace after the noose hoax?

• His 15 minutes are up

Votes: 65 44.8%
  • He remain a famous figure to the sports media and BLM

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • He will face harsh resentment that he doesn't deserve

Votes: 34 23.4%

• Total voters
Why’d you edit your post?

I don’t GAF about NASCAR. Couldn’t care less what happens to all those redneck f*cktards. Racist POS trash. All of ‘em.

And again...couldn’t care less about the r2 people you know in your life who aren’t racist but love nascar.

I judge all soccer fans by hooligans. Racist POS trash. All of ‘em.

4th option: when this is proven to be a hoax he'll get off just like that piece of shit Jussie Smollett did because leftist privilege

Reactions: millhawk
The mental gymnastics by some ITT is amusing. No one in Bubbas crew knew what the garage pull down rope that they’ve used thousands of times was. Bubba didn’t see it or know anything about it but he sure ran with it, criticized others, called people racist and cashed in. Poor guy.

Why would you want a slipknot as a garage pull? You’d want a non-slip loop.
That was my thought, as well. I've never seen a garage door with a pull like that and I worked in lots of warehouses back in the day.. Usually they put a wooden handle on it or just tie a big knot. A slip knot is dumb. But it is NASCAR.

I don't think Bubba had anything to do with it. He had a team member who is probably a bit of an antifa sympathizer overreact like is so common today, and it got out of hand. Thankfully, the worst part of this was the negative light that it shed unnecessarily on NASCAR. That's not going to be a bad thing especially with the positives that happened in supporting Bubba prior to and after the race even if under false pretense.
Latest is Jussie Smollett will be his new crew chief.

Reactions: SIXERS24
Who cares? It’s NASCAR. Literally the most useless “sport” on the planet.

Also, everyone that actually attends a nascar event IS a flaming, rabid racist. I don’t care if there are like 4 exceptions.
Speaking of racist^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

People overreact and the whole thing turns out to be a big nothing burger?! Huge shocker. Sain people called this the moment it was reported.
FlippantAccomplishedBirdofparadise-small.gif

While it's fair that it was like this beforehand. . . It still seems a little odd. Don't those cords usually have pull handles.

Like this?

Red-garage-door-pull-handle-with-J-arm-and-springs-in-view-Lift-Master-1280r.jpg

Sorry but I've never seen a pull cord like that and it looks extremely odd.

Again I can admit that it wasn't put there by racist intentions but at the same time I wouldn't say that it's standard either.

Google "Garage door pull cord" and find a picture of another garage door cord that looks like that. (Not the one in Wallace's garage.)

Given everything that is going on, plus the history the noose has with African Americans, I can say it's reasonable for someone to see that and think it was done like that intentionally.

Last edited:
While it's fair that it was like this beforehand. . . It still seems a little odd. Don't those cords usually have pull handles.

Like this?

Red-garage-door-pull-handle-with-J-arm-and-springs-in-view-Lift-Master-1280r.jpg

Sorry but I've never seen a pull cord like that and it looks extremely odd.

Again I can admit that it wasn't put there by racist intentions but at the same time I wouldn't say that it's standard either.

Google "Garage door pull cord" and find a picture of another garage door cord that looks like that. (Not the one in Wallace's garage.)

Given everything that is going on, plus the history the noose has with African Americans, I can say it's reasonable for someone to see that and think it was done like that intentionally.
You're assuming it's an automatic door. Pull cord means you pull the door down, not unlatch it. You don't pull down the door with what you posted

You're assuming it's an automatic door. Pull cord means you pull the door down, not unlatch it. You don't pull down the door with what you posted

My dad's garage doesn't have an automatic door on it and the pull cord for that has no noose on it.

Seems extremely out of the ordinary.

I'm not bent out of shape. You're the one relentlessly defending him after he got egg on his face from a premature overreaction.

Maybe he could have taken a walk down the rest of the garage bay doors and noticed that they all had the same knot to pull the doors down.
This is the part that gets me. They could have looked at the other doors and realized they all had it. I suspect they did but went with the story anyway. Total garbage.

And by insisting on TV that "it's a noose", Wallace has shown he's just another tool of the left. Which is a shame; all those drivers and crews must feel like idiots now after their show of support the other day. Now they know how it feels to be conned like the rest of us have been for the last 4 months.

Reactions: SIXERS24
Is this the correct room for the racist redneck right wing circle jerk?

My dad's garage doesn't have an automatic door on it and the pull cord for that has no noose on it.

Seems extremely out of the ordinary.

It’s not out of the ordinary. It’s actually very common.

The reason for the loop (not noose) it to prevent the skin in your hands from getting tiny fibers embedded in them or rope burn because your hand slipped. One way of preventing this is by wearing gloves. Most people who work with and pull rope all the time wear gloves. The other way is by tying a loop at the end of the rope you are pulling.

Your picture has a pull point that is not part of the rope but is secured within the rope to prevent said injuries. Not all ropes come with that.

What should have have done differently? When his crew reported it to NASCAR he should have gone into hiding until you gave him the all-clear? Until the FBI was done with their forensic investigation? Gone into radio silence and said "talk to my crew" or "talk to NASCAR"?
Yeah, that seems likely. Maybe you need to ask yourself why you're so bent out of shape.
Oh I don't know, maybe look at the other garage door pull ropes. It's a 20+ car garage with no walls. Easy to see them all hanging on the 20+ doors.

Reactions: rolfey
To all of the people who are calling this a hoax and exhibiting outrage: what is your point? Was there some victim or injustice in your version of the story that I’m missing here? I don’t understand why a person would care so much even if this was a case of of willful misunderstanding; unless you all believe that the disgustingly shameful history of thousands of lynchings has no relevance today.

To all of the people who are calling this a hoax and exhibiting outrage: what is your point? Was there some victim or injustice in your version of the story that I’m missing here? I don’t understand why a person would care so much even if this was a case of of willful misunderstanding; unless you all believe that the disgustingly shameful history of thousands of lynchings has no relevance today.
Outrage? Hardly. If you are in stall #4 of a 20 stall open garage it's very easy to look and see the same rope hanging from each door.

This smells of a plot by NASCAR to divert from the Confederate flag news story bad press. If you want the drivers and pitcrew to walk arm and arm down the track then do it. Don't use a fake noose as the backdrop to be the reason to unite.

That’s what I would like to know.

sounds like they do have pictures from months ago and it looked the same.
If that's the case, that sounds OK. Or does it? Does that settle the issue?

Try this thought experiment....

Suppose you are the first Jewish NASCAR driver.

Suppose you speak out against Nazi flags at NASCAR events.

Suppose you go to an event, and the pull down for the garage area you are assigned incorporates a swastika.

Does the fact that all garage doors have that swastika and have done so for at least several months make it OK?

My point is that maybe the noose wasn't actually there to target Wallace. But it was still there.

And maybe it wasn't there to signify lynching. But this particular sporting world is widely recognized as a bastion for white supremacy types. So it doesn't strike me as even slightly unreasonable to jump to that conclusion. Might end up being wrong. But not unreasonable.

Reactions: sober_teacher
If that's the case, that sounds OK. Or does it? Does that settle the issue?

Try this thought experiment....

Suppose you are the first Jewish NASCAR driver.

Suppose you speak out against Nazi flags at NASCAR events.

Suppose you go to an event, and the pull down for the garage area you are assigned incorporates a swastika.

Does the fact that all garage doors have that swastika and have done so for at least several months make it OK?

My point is that maybe the noose wasn't actually there to target Wallace. But it was still there.

And maybe it wasn't there to signify lynching. But this particular sporting world is widely recognized as a bastion for white supremacy types. So it doesn't strike me as even slightly unreasonable to jump to that conclusion. Might end up being wrong. But not unreasonable.
You're really, REALLY reaching... at something that is totally not there!

Jewish drivers and swastika pull handles???

They need to remove anything with ROPE of any kind, I guess???

Shit-a-brick, man. I try to be compassionate and balanced. But, some of this shit is really almost like satire. This could be in a Mel Brooks film... or it COULD HAVE BEEN. Before long, there's no more humor allowed! No more comedy, no more laughter... you might offend someone. Some of this push is going to result in a VERY serious push BACK. That is partly why Trump is president.

Not trying to channel my inner OiT, but a less than 24-hour FBI "investigation" seems a little suspect. Especially if it was ordered by Trump, errrr, I mean Barr. Two guys who'd love something like this to simply disappear.

I would say... wait until you know before you make those kinds of remarks. The same goes with Trevor Noah. Noah, especially, looks like a fool, now.

That's not hard for him. Libtard press with more egg on their faces, pretty routine these days.

I want to know who the idiot was that reported the garage rope to the authorities?
Why didn't this take like 5 seconds to figure out?
Was Wallace used by Nascar?
Speaking of idiots, remember when you said the word “cracker” is just as offensive as the n word?

The mental gymnastics by some ITT is amusing. No one in Bubbas crew knew what the garage pull down rope that they’ve used thousands of times was. Bubba didn’t see it or know anything about it but he sure ran with it, criticized others, called people racist and cashed in. Poor guy.

The left libtards know how to scrape the bottom of the barrel for heroes.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
That was my thought, as well. I've never seen a garage door with a pull like that and I worked in lots of warehouses back in the day.. Usually they put a wooden handle on it or just tie a big knot. A slip knot is dumb. But it is NASCAR.
Unless, of course, you are a white supremacist and you want to incorporate nooses into your workplace. Might not be a good pull handle, but it's good for signaling values.

Wouldn't have to be related to Wallace. Just the comfort of knowing you have symbols of lynching that most people won't realize, unless they are like you. It's so satisfying to put one over on those libtards who try to say whites aren't better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT