ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Conspiracy Theory

Are the WEF and global elite major contributors and the driving force for the above issues?

• Yes, the WEF and global elite are major contributors and the driving force

• No, the WEF does not exist, this is all a conspiracy theory

• No, the WEF is real, but they don't have any input or control

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hawk_82

HR Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
Do you think the World Economic Forum (WEF), Global Elite, Bill Gates, United Nations, World Health Organization, IMF are all working together to shape policy and create action on a global scale?

I have stated before that the above entities are the driving force behind the climate change agenda, diversity (DEI), ESG movement, Woke agenda, trans/gender identity issues, and the border crisis.

Do you think this collaboration is all a conspiracy theory or do you think there is truth to this?

I am not asking if you support/agree with the agenda, I just want to know if you think they play a major role in the above issues.

I don’t have much of an opinion on the poll, but I do know that most conspiracy theories can be easily debunked with a small amount of research and common sense.
You said you don't have much of an opinion on the poll, is that because you don't know how this all connects, or do you not care? Do you think the WEF and global elite rhetoric is a conspiracy theory?

Do I think capitalists have enormous amounts of power? Duh. Do I think it's a conspiracy? One of those out in the open ones that's been going on for a long time and is legal because they make the rules. Literally this entire nation's history has been this. You're not losing America, you're being disabused of how you thought it worked

Do I think capitalists have enormous amounts of power? Duh. Do I think it's a conspiracy? One of those out in the open ones that's been going on for a long time and is legal because they make the rules. Literally this entire nation's history has been this. You're not losing America, you're being disabused of how you thought it worked
This is pretty much the way I see it.
But in recent decades I think the level of corruption and social division has made more people aware of it.

• Love
Reactions: Sharky1203
You said you don't have much of an opinion on the poll, is that because you don't know how this all connects, or do you not care? Do you think the WEF and global elite rhetoric is a conspiracy theory?

Mainly because I don’t care. I’m instantly skeptical when the notion of conspiracy comes up though. I tend to think people, by preference, aren’t all that complex in their day-to-day affairs. And I think large, conspiratorial undertakings with lots of moving parts and layers of cooperation require too much coming together to work.

This is pretty much the way I see it.
But in recent decades I think the level of corruption and social division has made more people aware of it.
The move from shareholder capitalism to stakeholder capitalism is what has made the biggest difference. Shareholder capitalism meant companies had maximize profits, whereas stakeholder capitalism the goal is to increase overall well being. They have even changed the ways to evaluate success through the dei, esg model instead of financials.

There has also been a push for public private partnerships. This has allowed corporations to rise higher and gain more power than they ever could have before. This is also the reason corporations have bought into the esg, dei agendas. If a company goes along with the esg/dei agenda, their company will be seen as having a higher value than if they didn't go along.

The move from shareholder capitalism to stakeholder capitalism is what has made the biggest difference. Shareholder capitalism meant companies had maximize profits, whereas stakeholder capitalism the goal is to increase overall well being. They have even changed the ways to evaluate success through the dei, esg model instead of financials.

There has also been a push for public private partnerships. This has allowed corporations to rise higher and gain more power than they ever could have before. This is also the reason corporations have bought into the esg, dei agendas. If a company goes along with the esg/dei agenda, their company will be seen as having a higher value than if they didn't go along.

Public private partnerships. Hmmm. Try looking up critiques of neoliberalism. This is still crazy shit from you my friend. Seen by who as having a higher value? People who are still buying and selling shares in these companies? Are they buying and selling shares denominated in well being?

Public private partnerships. Hmmm. Try looking up critiques of neoliberalism. This is still crazy shit from you my friend. Seen by who as having a higher value? People who are still buying and selling shares in these companies? Are they buying and selling shares denominated in well being?
Are you denying that public private partnerships exist?

These partnerships are bringing lots of money to the companies who agree to follow the DEI/ESG rules. If you follow the rules, you may get government funding, government contracts, you will be looked upon favorably by the banking giants who loan money (Jamie Dimon). This is why companies are going along with this stuff.

Do you know what the WEFs role is in this global stakeholder government?
Seems like thinking and talking about complex issues, and trying to come up with ideas for how to make things better.

"It provides a global, impartial and not-for-profit platform for meaningful connection between stakeholders to establish trust, and build initiatives for cooperation and progress."
"At the heart of our mission of improving the state of the world lies the belief in the power of human ingenuity, entrepreneurship, innovation and cooperation. We recognise the need for a forum fostering rigorous and respectful dialogue between and among leaders with different beliefs and viewpoints, where diversity of thought is respected and all voices can be heard."

Are you denying that public private partnerships exist?

These partnerships are bringing lots of money to the companies who agree to follow the DEI/ESG rules. If you follow the rules, you may get government funding, government contracts, you will be looked upon favorably by the banking giants who loan money (Jamie Dimon). This is why companies are going along with this stuff.
No, I'm telling you there's a lot of critique of public private partnerships that existed before your WEF conspiracy fantasies. Try looking up explanations and critiques of neoliberalism because that's a major feature of neoliberalism. Which is only a conspiracy in the sense that opponents of the New Deal have worked long and hard to make it the dominant ideology in the world.

Reactions: Hawk_82
I’m fine with a little stakeholder capitalism, whether by regulation, or voluntary adoption of ESG principles, or by threat of financial lawsuits or criminal liability.

Seems like thinking and talking about complex issues, and trying to come up with ideas for how to make things better.

"It provides a global, impartial and not-for-profit platform for meaningful connection between stakeholders to establish trust, and build initiatives for cooperation and progress."
"At the heart of our mission of improving the state of the world lies the belief in the power of human ingenuity, entrepreneurship, innovation and cooperation. We recognise the need for a forum fostering rigorous and respectful dialogue between and among leaders with different beliefs and viewpoints, where diversity of thought is respected and all voices can be heard."

They are a think tank where ideas are born, important figures can network. They help big donors connect with the people who make things happen. They are the ones who turn an idea into policy and then into reality. They are experts at distributing a specific message.
I found a good summary of this from the WEF, I will see if I can find it later

No, I'm telling you there's a lot of critique of public private partnerships that existed before your WEF conspiracy fantasies. Try looking up explanations and critiques of neoliberalism because that's a major feature of neoliberalism. Which is only a conspiracy in the sense that opponents of the New Deal have worked long and hard to make it the dominant ideology in the world.
Here is one of the reports put out by the WEF.
Read page 54 on the report below where they talk about the public private partnership. (the first 60 or so pages are interesting to read through in this report.) I am not saying the public private partnership is good or bad, I am only saying that the WEF is pushing for it. I think if people recognize the role it plays, then we can have a discussion about the positives and negatives of it. I am also aware that public private partnerships go back a long way.

422906016_7654132267953090_812446956696626465_n.jpg

Here is one of the reports put out by the WEF.
Read page 54 on the report below where they talk about the public private partnership. (the first 60 or so pages are interesting to read through in this report.) I am not saying the public private partnership is good or bad, I am only saying that the WEF is pushing for it. I think if people recognize the role it plays, then we can have a discussion about the positives and negatives of it. I am also aware that public private partnerships go back a long way.
The WEF is comprised of people who benefit from public private-partnrship and I would expect they see that as an ideal solution to most problems and lucky for them they have the gravitas to pull it off all the time for all kinds of situations. They probably have their place but in my opinion a lot of public-private partnership is a racket.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Do you think the World Economic Forum (WEF), Global Elite, Bill Gates, United Nations, World Health Organization, IMF are all working together to shape policy and create action on a global scale?

I have stated before that the above entities are the driving force behind the climate change agenda, diversity (DEI), ESG movement, Woke agenda, trans/gender identity issues, and the border crisis.

Do you think this collaboration is all a conspiracy theory or do you think there is truth to this?

I am not asking if you support/agree with the agenda, I just want to know if you think they play a major role in the above issues.

Your poll and your post don't match up well.

"Do you think the World Economic Forum (WEF), Global Elite, Bill Gates, United Nations, World Health Organization, IMF are all working together to shape policy and create action on a global scale?"

Well, they absolutely are all working to shape policy on a global scale. Are they "working together?" I don't even know what you mean. Are there occasional contacts made? Seems hard to imagine there are not. Do they have a secret agenda, meeting secretly to coordinate advancement of that agenda? Seems unlikely with their disparate purposes.

"I have stated before that the above entities are the driving force behind the climate change agenda, diversity (DEI), ESG movement, Woke agenda, trans/gender identity issues, and the border crisis."

You have diverted from the fist sentence pretty significantly. You think the United Nations is working to enforce "woke agenda" and coordinating this with all of those other entities? That seems like a pretty stupid notion.

Reactions: BelemNole

"Do you think the World Economic Forum (WEF), Global Elite, Bill Gates, United Nations, World Health Organization, IMF are all working together to shape policy and create action on a global scale?"

Well, they absolutely working to shape policy on a global scale. Are they "working together?" I don't even know what you mean. Are there occasional contacts made? Seems hard to imagine they are not. Do they have a secret agenda, meeting secretly to coordinate advancement of that agenda? Seems unlikely with their disparate purposes.

"I have stated before that the above entities are the driving force behind the climate change agenda, diversity (DEI), ESG movement, Woke agenda, trans/gender identity issues, and the border crisis."

You have diverted from the fist sentence pretty significantly. You think the United Nations is working to enforce "woke agenda" and coordinating this with all of those other entities? That seems like a pretty stupid notion.
Well what you don't get is this thing called stakeholder capitalism (which is in no way more of a rebranding than a rethinking of capitalism) is replacing shareholder capitalism which means stocks will be worth more if they bring more well being than profit. I think. I don't quite get it

You mean to tell me, that the richest, most powerful white people, get together in secret and discuss ways to maintain and further their riches and control?

no-way-ricky-berwick.gif

Reactions: auntie_fah

I don’t buy whole hog into this. But I do believe entities like Blackrock and Vanguard wield too much power. When a small consortium of private entities can manipulate markets & governments to bend to their knee then you have the recipie for a global conspiracy. The conspiracy then is simply what the will of the leaders of those entities desire.

Problem today is no one really knows what Blackrock or Vanguard really desire.

I agree. I think most people don't know the actual definition of the deep state. Care to define it?
Who are the puppet masters? House of saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+ Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+ Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+ Focus on above (3). Public wealth disclosures - False. Many governments of the world feed the 'Eye'. Think slush funds (feeder). Think war (feeder). Think environmental pacts (feeder). Triangle has (3) sides. Eye of Providence. Follow the bloodlines.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie and Hawk_82

1. "Do you think the World Economic Forum (WEF), Global Elite, Bill Gates, United Nations, World Health Organization, IMF are all working together to shape policy and create action on a global scale?"

2. Well, they absolutely are all working to shape policy on a global scale. Are they "working together?" I don't even know what you mean. Are there occasional contacts made? Seems hard to imagine there are not. Do they have a secret agenda, meeting secretly to coordinate advancement of that agenda? Seems unlikely with their disparate purposes.

3. "I have stated before that the above entities are the driving force behind the climate change agenda (7, 13), diversity (DEI) (5, 10), ESG movement (7, 11, 12, 13), Woke agenda (product of pushing the SDGs), trans/gender identity issues (5, 10), and the border crisis (1, 2, 8, 16, 17)."

4. You have diverted from the fist sentence pretty significantly. You think the United Nations is working to enforce "woke agenda" and coordinating this with all of those other entities? That seems like a pretty stupid notion.
All of these items are connected. I think this is what most people don't understand. The issues in paragraph 3 are all items in the SDGs. I put the SDG goals next to each item in paragraph 3.

I do not claim they have a "secret agenda", but they do meet privately in Davos every year and this has not been covered by the news up until just recently. They very much have an agenda though. They even call it Agenda 2030. The WEF has so much information out there about what their goals are and how they want to accomplish it. This is one of the reasons I focus so much on the WEF, they are very transparent as to what they want, the problem is that this was not very well reported on in the USA.

The United Nations created the SDGs in 2012 and the US signed on to these goals in 2015 under Obama. I do think the push to accomplish these goals has created a divide in our country based on the items listed in paragraph 3. (you can disagree with me on what side is right or wrong, but I think you would agree that these issues have created social unrest in our country).

To answer paragraph 4, the "woke agenda" is a quick way to reference the items in the SDG. (These are the issues mentioned in paragraph 3). The UN created the SDGs and they work closely with the WEF and all the other organizations listed above. By pushing the SDGs, they are essentially pushing the woke agenda. The WEF has detailed their desire for global collaboration to accomplish the SDGs. You can see that this has become a reality since all most of the Western Countries have agreed to the SDGs.

Who are the puppet masters? House of saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+ Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+ Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+ Focus on above (3). Public wealth disclosures - False. Many governments of the world feed the 'Eye'. Think slush funds (feeder). Think war (feeder). Think environmental pacts (feeder). Triangle has (3) sides. Eye of Providence. Follow the bloodlines.

Could you make it clearer how much Soros has? (6+) what? Is that more than six trillion dollars?! six billion dollars? pesos? 6+ shares of influence?

This info would be advantageous for myself and my union to have when we go back to the bargaining table with Soros's representatives.

It's been my impression that the OP is more like nutty/fun or wacky/nice similar to OiT as opposed to sort of the mean, angry, brand of conspiratorial thinking that is pervasive in the MAGA GOP.

He was willing to share this about a month ago - of course about the same topic.

I believe you are genuine.

Will you share with us whether you have shared your findings about the Elite with your friends and family? Do they match your enthusiasm? Did you have to convince them with all the links you have shared here? Are some of them less interested in the real truth? Have you noticed any of your relationships change as a result of your findings? Do you have any suspicions that some of your friends or family may be in cahoots with the Elite/they/WEF?

The dynamic between you - your devotion to exposing the Elite - and the people close to you is far more interesting to me than the theories or the actual substance that occurs at WEF and similar Elite/they/globalist/Jewish/etc. functions, so thank you for whatever you're willing to share.

Good question, thanks for asking.

My family know where I stand. Most of them are interested in what I find. Most of them realize that I know a lot more about this stuff than they do, so they want to hear what's new.

Some of them are democrats and don't care or they simply don't care about politics. I don't talk about this stuff with them.

My family is not aligned with the wef. Some of my family are democrats, but they have normal democrat beliefs. They probably think I'm crazy if they hear me talking about this stuff, but I don't mention it to them to prevent issues.

I think it's important for people to hear about the elites, the wef and what is going on in the world. I like to post it on here because some people will learn something new by reading what I have posted.

Before 2018, I didn't really believe any of the stuff i have talked about in this thread. I didn't think it was possible. The trans issue and covid issue are what prompted me to find out more about what was going on. I am in medicine and I knew that what we were being told didn't make sense, so I tried to find out the truth.

I have nothing to gain by posting this stuff here, but I enjoy reading about it and posting what I have learned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT