ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Conspiracy Theory

Are the WEF and global elite major contributors and the driving force for the above issues?

• Yes, the WEF and global elite are major contributors and the driving force

• No, the WEF does not exist, this is all a conspiracy theory

• No, the WEF is real, but they don't have any input or control

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t buy whole hog into this. But I do believe entities like Blackrock and Vanguard wield too much power. When a small consortium of private entities can manipulate markets & governments to bend to their knee then you have the recipie for a global conspiracy. The conspiracy then is simply what the will of the leaders of those entities desire.

Problem today is no one really knows what Blackrock or Vanguard really desire.
Blackrock and Vanguard own at least 10% of all S&P 500 companies through their management firms. They have around 9 trillion in assests they are managing (im sure there are more updated figures now). By owning this percentage of each company, they have a voice/vote on the advisory boards even though it is really normal people like you and I who are investing in these companies. But since Blackrock owns the stock, they get to choose how they vote. Essentially they are using our retirement accounts to gain a seat on the advisory boards so they can advise each company what direction they will take. Its kind of crazy.

Blackrock CEO Larry Fink was a major supporter of ESG and they helped push this agenda. Lately, Larry Fink has backtracked on the ESG stuff, but it sounds like they are rebranding this to a different name.

Could you make it clearer how much Soros has? (6+) what? Is that more than six trillion dollars?! six billion dollars? pesos? 6+ shares of influence?

This info would be advantageous for myself and my union to have when we go back to the bargaining table with Soros's representatives.
6+ members in the family. Soros is a trillionaire.

6d65e2a759d46b8e987f8993847654bc4e345ca4be73c7f1e441e969f01b8695.png

Reactions: ThorneStockton
It's been my impression that the OP is more like nutty/fun or wacky/nice similar to OiT as opposed to sort of the mean, angry, brand of conspiratorial thinking that is pervasive in the MAGA GOP.

He was willing to share this about a month ago - of course about the same topic.
I'll take this assessment of me:)
I do like to bring this stuff up because it is a passion of mine. I also don't think most people are aware of how the issues like trans, climate change, ESG, DEI are connected. Most people think they are seperate issues that all just happened to arise at the same time. My goal is to get people interested in this stuff. Hopefully people read what I post and my links and this gets them to do their own search to see if I am right or wrong. If anyone has learned something from what I post I would love to hear about it.

The more i read about this stuff, the more I see that these issues have been born out of the SDG. I don't think most of these people are inherently evil, rather, I think it comes from a place of trying to save the world.

I think people like Bill Gates participate in the WEF, SDGs, etc because he has lots of money and he wants to change the world for the better. The problem is that there are downstream consequences for these actions.

An example of this is the 15 minute cities. This has been a big push by the WEF and they even have lots of cities that have signed on to this idea. However, the article below points out that people want more than what a 15 minute city provides. It is one of those concepts that in theory sound great, but in practice it fails in a lot of places.

I don't believe we will ever have the global utopia that the WEF desires. I think by blindly aiming for a global utopia, we put ourselves at risk from other countries like Russia, China, or other public partners with nefarious intent.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
I think instead of "blindly" aiming for a utopia we should accelerate extermination of our competition for resources like OP

• Sad
Reactions: Hawk_82
Well what you don't get is this thing called stakeholder capitalism (which is in no way more of a rebranding than a rethinking of capitalism) is replacing shareholder capitalism which means stocks will be worth more if they bring more well being than profit. I think. I don't quite get it
You can download a copy of the PDF that was written by Klaus Schwab

Here is a more brief explanation between Shareholder capitalism and stakeholder capitalism. Its interesting no matter where you stand on the idea.

"But stakeholder capitalism does fundamentally differ from the other forms of capitalism we saw, in a way that overcomes much of their shortcomings. First, all those who have a stake in the economy can influence decision-making, and the metrics optimized for in economic activities bake in broader societal interests.
Moreover, a system of checks and balances exists, so that no one stakeholder can become or remain overly dominant. Both government and companies, the main players in any capitalist system, thus optimize for a broader objective than profits: the health and wealth of societies overall, as well as that of the planet and that of future generations. That interdependence can be seen in figure 1.
It makes stakeholder capitalism the preferred economic system and the one we ought to implement going forward. If you would like to learn more about it, we invite you to read our book, “Stakeholder Capitalism” (Wiley, January 2021)."

You can download a copy of the PDF that was written by Klaus Schwab

Here is a more brief explanation between Shareholder capitalism and stakeholder capitalism. Its interesting no matter where you stand on the idea.

"But stakeholder capitalism does fundamentally differ from the other forms of capitalism we saw, in a way that overcomes much of their shortcomings. First, all those who have a stake in the economy can influence decision-making, and the metrics optimized for in economic activities bake in broader societal interests.
Moreover, a system of checks and balances exists, so that no one stakeholder can become or remain overly dominant. Both government and companies, the main players in any capitalist system, thus optimize for a broader objective than profits: the health and wealth of societies overall, as well as that of the planet and that of future generations. That interdependence can be seen in figure 1.
It makes stakeholder capitalism the preferred economic system and the one we ought to implement going forward. If you would like to learn more about it, we invite you to read our book, “Stakeholder Capitalism” (Wiley, January 2021)."
That definitely sounds like something much better than what we currently have and I don't believe much of it will happen at the hands of the WEF. It sounds like great marketing for to me like "governments please give us more time to figure out this climate stuff before you have to start making hard decisions we don't like."

That definitely sounds like something much better than what we currently have and I don't believe much of it will happen at the hands of the WEF. It sounds like great marketing for to me like "governments please give us more time to figure out this climate stuff before you have to start making hard decisions we don't like."
Does it concern you that donors like bill gates, Rockefeller, soros as well as corporations would have an equal say as your elected leaders? Do you think it undermines the foundation of democracy if we can't actually vote on who is making the rules?

Does it concern you that donors like bill gates, Rockefeller, soros as well as corporations would have an equal say as your elected leaders? Do you think it undermines the foundation of democracy if we can't actually vote on who is making the rules?

Bill Gates, Rockefeller, Soros as well as corporations have a much greater say in who our elected leaders are than any of us. We mainly get to choose between candidates already approved or at least bought by those people. They are already largely making the rules. That's what we call democracy.

Reactions: auntie_fah
Bill Gates, Rockefeller, Soros as well as corporations have a much greater say in who our elected leaders are than any of us. We mainly get to choose between candidates already approved or at least bought by those people. They are already largely making the rules.
I agree, I think the whole system should be changed. Paws and large independent donations used to be illegal.

Most of these contributions were illegal up until 2010.

Do you think soros has your best interest in mind when determining who the candidate is?

I agree, I think the whole system should be changed. Paws and large independent donations used to be illegal.

Most of these contributions were illegal up until 2010.

Do you think soros has your best interest in mind when determining who the candidate is?

I legitimately cannot follow you. Incomprehensible. So you want some type of capitalism where the capitalists don't have much decision making power? Where we use democratic means to make decisions that capitalists make now?

I legitimately cannot follow you. Incomprehensible. So you want some type of capitalism where the capitalists don't have much decision making power? Where we use democratic means to make decisions that capitalists make now?
There used to be caps on donations from private donors and it used to be illegal to to accept money from corporations to be used for campaigns.

It is now legal for soros to give whatever he wants to specific candidates. This means the opposing candidates face a major challenge to campaign because their opponent who is receiving soros money will never run out.

Generally these donations also come with favor as well. For example, soros is funding DAs so that they don't prosecute specific things.

Our current laws essentially take the elections out of the hands of the people and instead ate controlled by the elite (soros).

You are welcome to Google this subject if you don't like my links.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
There used to be caps on donations from private donors and it used to be illegal to to accept money from corporations to be used for campaigns.

It is now legal for soros to give whatever he wants to specific candidates. This means the opposing candidates face a major challenge to campaign because their opponent who is receiving soros money will never run out.

Generally these donations also come with favor as well. For example, soros is funding DAs so that they don't prosecute specific things.

Our current laws essentially take the elections out of the hands of the people and instead ate controlled by the elite (soros).

Okay well this has nothing to do with "stakeholder capitalism" or anything in your OP. If this is now a campaign finance reform thread then yeah I say publicly financed elections.

You are welcome to Google this subject if you don't like my links.
Only Soros gives his money to political candidates?
Tin Foil GIF by Snervous Tyler Oakley

Only Soros gives his money to political candidates?
Tin Foil GIF by Snervous Tyler Oakley
I think soros has just committed to this on a larger scale than most big donors. The dems are very serious about winning at any cost. I think this is the same reason republicans think they are prosecuting trump for political reasons.

Soros funded fani Willis and that's a shit show now.

• Haha
Reactions: auntie_fah
I think soros has just committed to this on a larger scale than most big donors. The dems are very serious about winning at any cost. I think this is the same reason republicans think they are prosecuting trump for political reasons.

Soros funded fani Willis and that's a shit show now.

Lol so is money a problem in politics or is Soros money a problem in politics? The Dems are very serious about winning at any cost whereas Republicans have been such gracious losers as we've seen in recent years

Lol so is money a problem in politics or is Soros money a problem in politics? The Dems are very serious about winning at any cost whereas Republicans have been such gracious losers as we've seen in recent years
I think all big money, pacs are bad for elections.

I will give credit where it's due. Dems are better at running a coordinated campaign than repubs are. I couldn't even tell you who thr big republican donors are

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
I think all big money, pacs are bad for elections.

I will give credit where it's due. Dems are better at running a coordinated campaign than repubs are. I couldn't even tell you who thr big republican donors are

Reactions: runkpanole
I have no doubt republican donors are out there. Regardless, I don't like big money determining who we vote for and what policies are implemented. Too much money is needed to run a campaign so that once a person is elected, they owe so many favors that they can't do what's best for the people. This applies to Republicans and democrats.

I have no doubt republican donors are out there. Regardless, I don't like big money determining who we vote for and what policies are implemented. Too much money is needed to run a campaign so that once a person is elected, they owe so many favors that they can't do what's best for the people. This applies to Republicans and democrats.
We can agree on this completely.

Reactions: Hawk_82
The phuquin Dems couldn’t organize a 2 car funeral procession. WTF are you talk’in About?
The GOP is a total mess since Trump took them over….but like Will Rogers once said when asked which party he belonged to and he responded “I don’t belong to any organized political party….Im a Democrat.” Right now the best thing the Dems have going for them is the GOP.

Reactions: artradley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT