Votes: 166 61.5%
  • Wisconsin

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • Other

Votes: 14 5.2%

• Total voters
I find them all to be annoying.

Iowa State = Little Brother annoying
Nebraska = That drunk annoying douchebag who still talks about his high school playing days and most likely owns date rape drugs
Illinois = Irrelevant annoying. They still get on your nerves a little bit because they dislike us so much but in the end, you forget they exist.
Wisconsin = Probably the most annoying when you're in their state. Love the state but heaven forbid you wear an Iowa shirt. Assholes
Minnesota = They try their best at being annoying but they're not even good at that.

If I still lived in Michigan they are runaway winners, so I voted with the poor Hawkeyes that live amongst the Huskers.

Not sure how Illinois made a poll- any poll.......

I'll say one thing in ISU's favor: it's hard to act like you've been there before when you've literally never been there before. They are an historically terrible program. But they've had some mild success recently. I can see why they get juiced up every time they beat the hawks or finish above .500 in a season. They need something to get excited about.

Nebraska, on the other hand, is a program that has won national championships in recent memory, yet they chirp at us like the clones do. Normally fanbases keep their mouths shut when they hit rough times. I don't remember Iowa fans talking much trash to anyone when we went 4-8 in 2012. Nebraska talks trash on our boards weekly even though they are 23-27 in the last 4 years.

Nebby fans' heads are so far up their butts that they are blinded by their own bullshit.

OSU and it's not even close. Buckeye fans are POS to the 10th degree.

It sucks because Cbus is a great city otherwise.

Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
I love Madison and the state of Wisconsin, but that fan base is total shite; especially after an Iowa win there.
That said I voted for WI, but they aren’t annoying they are thugs.
I would recast my vote for ISU if I could.

Their arrogance and lack of any shame after kicking their ass. Has to be Nebraska.

Sounds like a nightmare experience there in 2010. If only Iowa would have hung on to win that game.

What a trashy fan base. Did whoever filmed that get into a fight during that game?

There was no way that it didn’t end in an altercation if they sat there for the whole game.

Omaha isn’t bad. There’s a lot of Hawkeyes there. All of my coworkers were great and I usually had two or three fellow Hawkeyes on the payroll with me.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I got to write in Michigan here. So arrogant and often very unknowledgeable about their team or history of their team.

Iowa fans can and often are as obnoxious and, delusional as those. The media, refs,Ncaa and the BIG 10 are all out to get us. I offer this board as evidence

All the fans from schools on that list would unanimously choose Iowa
I’m sorry did the little brother get butt hurt because we insulted his historically garbage team? You ISU fans are annoying because you come here when we’re keeping to ourselves and come in here and start spewing garbage on our board. I can’t wait for this weekend to see Ames so hyped up just for another cryclown letdown.

I love Madison and the state of Wisconsin, but that fan base is total shite; especially after an Iowa win there.
That said I voted for WI, but they aren’t annoying they are thugs.
I would recast my vote for ISU if I could.

I voted Wisconsin,... There is nothing quite as satisfying as walking out of Camp Randall with a win and the over the top idiocy of azzhole Badger fans focused on you....

Reactions: ghostpony
Doesn't matter what the sport is, Miami fans are the utter worst. People going to their games today, probably not so bad. But give them a millimeter of success and it's bandwagons of sewage flingers. I wish da U had been given the death penalty years ago.

ISU fans and neb fans are about the same. I don't care for neb, but they've had success on their own whereas cyclone fans choose to coat tail on those in the bigxii/old big8 who had success as proof of their more difficult schedule and lever that into an argument they would be as good as Iowa otherwise.

But in a larger perspective when you pause to consider things, the law of expectations and confirmation bias tends to have a great deal of influence in what a given person views as the worst.

I voted other. Couldn't tell you how many Hawkeye games I've been to. Been to 6 bowl games. Florida fans are by far the worst, most annoying, dumbest I have ever seen and it's not close.

Was at the 2010 game at UofA. They were without a doubt the worst fans I have ever experienced in my life. Minnesota is next for me and then ISU.

Although I dislike Nebraska and Wisconsin much more, my worst experiences have been at Arizona and Minnesota.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT