ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: racist comment or not racist - Rittenhouse judge

Racist comment or not racist

• Total voters
What is racist about it? Is saying a black guy, the black one, a black, the black now racist?
I get referred to as “the Asian” all the time and not once have I been “offended”— even though I’m only half.
Hell, you hear “white people” and “the whites” and “whitey” all the time and no one cares.

DvXXb9uX4AAPg4d

What is racist about it? Is saying a black guy, the black one, a black, the black now racist?
I get referred to as “the Asian” all the time and not once have I been “offended”— even though I’m only half.
Hell, you hear “white people” and “the whites” and “whitey” all the time and no one cares.
Oh, the judge has Asian comments, too. Can't trust that Asian food if it's fresh off the boat.

Not even sure how this can be interpreted as racist. He is “the only black” on the jury. What’s the issue?
one cannot even speak of race without being called a racist. One cannot provide factual discrepancies without being called a racist. One cannot make an innocent joke without being called a racist. If you say you are not a racist, it proves you don’t how racist you are. The society in the US has gone batshit crazy over calling people racists. It’s so far out of control and is only directed towards one race. Obviously, this makes me a racist because I am talking about it.

Oh, the judge has Asian comments, too. Can't trust that Asian food if it's fresh off the boat.
Your mind appears to be addled you are so hypersensitive about this shit.

Holy crap. They were breaking for lunch and Asian food was scheduled. So the judge just joked he hoped it wasn't on one of the boats stuck in the harbor waiting to be offloaded.

Cuz, you know, that would require a long ... forget it.

Your mind appears to be addled you are so hypersensitive about this shit.

Holy crap. They were breaking for lunch and Asian food was scheduled. So the judge just joked he hoped it wasn't on one of the boats stuck in the harbor waiting to be offloaded.

Cuz, you know, that would require a long ... forget it.
The judge made a shitty joke about Asian food coming in from overseas. I would assume we could all agree that it was an inappropriate joke to make during a murder trial. I guess not. People like you flip their shit that anyone even dares to criticize the judge for this.

And I'll say it. Based on his shitty Asian food joke, his black comment, his playing of Trump songs in the courtroom, and his heavy defense of Rittenhouse, therr is a high likelihood the judge is racist.

The judge made a shitty joke about Asian food coming in from overseas. I would assume we could all agree that it was an inappropriate joke to make during a murder trial. I guess not. People like you flip their shit that anyone even dares to criticize the judge for this.

And I'll say it. Based on his shitty Asian food joke, his black comment, his playing of Trump songs in the courtroom, and his heavy defense of Rittenhouse, therr is a high likelihood the judge is racist.
ie: everything you don't like is racist.

You're need to perhaps think about coming up with a new label. You and the left have cried "wolf" so often most everyone else has started to ignore it.

Reactions: CFNiteHawk85
ie: everything you don't like is racist.

You're need to perhaps think about coming up with a new label. You and the left have cried "wolf" so often most everyone else has started to ignore it.
When someone makes a racist joke I can most certainly call it a racist joke. What kind of snowflake are you that you need affirmation that a racist joke isn't racist?

Your human card has now been revoked. You've have shown yourself to be an irrational crazy fool. You might be the most unstable racist I've ever had the unfortunate circumstance to read. Either you sit in your basement watching Tiktok looking for ways to be offended or you are just sick. I can't tell which.

When someone makes a racist joke I can most certainly call it a racist joke. What kind of snowflake are you that you need affirmation that a racist joke isn't racist?
I'd call it a racially insensitive joke at worst. The term "racist" gets thrown around so much that it's diluted it's impact IMO.

Your human card has now been revoked. You've have shown yourself to be an irrational crazy fool. You might be the most unstable racist I've ever had the unfortunate circumstance to read. Either you sit in your basement watching Tiktok looking for ways to be offended or you are just sick. I can't tell which.
You want racists jokes? Go to a bar. Racist jokes should be left out of the courtroom. The judge was unprofessional and inappropriate for telling it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT