• KFsdisciple

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • [write-in]

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Well, folks, I think now is a good time to get our final ballot ready to go. I'm thinking we get this down to a Final Four by year's end. Our previous poll had GDR, Pedo Pete and Chis (sorry Chis) as the top three. Pedo Pete has departed and I'm not sure which persona is his these days. Papa Ted possibly.

My gut says this will be a fight to the death between H4aD and PapaTed, but I'll let you decide.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrianNole777
Well, folks, I think now is a good time to get our final ballot ready to go. I'm thinking we get this down to a Final Four by year's end. Our previous poll had GDR, Pedo Pete and Chis (sorry Chis) as the top three. Pedo Pete has departed and I'm not sure which persona is his these days. Papa Ted possibly.

My gut says this will be a fight to the death between H4aD and PapaTed, but I'll let you decide.
Probably suffering from recency bias and not seeing a lot of ignored posters, but I went with hitman.

Comical the RW trash gets to split the votes and can all focus on me. Another laughable poll.
Between me and you, I think you'll be fine.

Be Quiet Season 2 GIF by Martin

remind me, is this to kick someone off the island, or to keep them on...

I will make a one-off poll of the top 10 bottom, write-in votes. Winner gets a spot in the final. So far we've got:

Hawki97
alaskanseminole
belemnole
Huey
hawkeye54545 (self nomination)

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT