Votes: 21 16.3%
  • NorthernHawkeye

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • KFsdisciple

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • [write-in]

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
on a scale from 1-to-tuesday, how much does @torbee want to catch your avatar?
napoleon-dynamite-jon-heder.gif

I'm going to come out and say it, I don't think it's Chis, not by a long shot. Not this year. Same with Northern.

Agreed. Especially when you look at the rest of the list. Some dreadful posters on there. I am also not real sure how biggreydogs is on this list. Is he really that bad of a poster?

This should come down to hitman and gamedayron. They are by far the worst, and it isn't even close.

Agreed. Especially when you look at the rest of the list. Some dreadful posters on there. I am also not real sure how biggreydogs is on this list. Is he really that bad of a poster?

This should come down to hitman and gamedayron. They are by far the worst, and it isn't even close.
I think Hitman’s a parody though, no? Nobody could be that outrageous.

I’m not surprised that I would be voted the worst poster by worthless low T Marxist leeches. Those are characteristics I don’t possess.

I'm going to come out and say it, I don't think it's Chis, not by a long shot. Not this year. Same with Northern.

I don’t get the hate Northern receives on here. Granted that he has horrible positions on most every issue but he seems like a decent guy.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
How did MAGAman the Russia Lover and IronTurd not make the cut? They actually have to try to be that ignorant and obnoxious.

As I said all the RW vote is on me as team 🇺🇸 can spread their vote out amongst the all star line up here. This is similar to what President Biden faces with these Russia backed 3rd party candidates in 2024.
And again, you are voting because of politics and not content. That's why you're on the list.

Reactions: TennNole17
Current Top 4

Chishawk1425
GameDayRon01
HawkeyeHitman
Here_4_a_Day

Supplemental Poll (pole for abby) for 5th

FYI: I nominate abby.

alaskanseminole
50kWidowmaker
auntie_fah
globalhawk