Votes: 21 16.3%
  • NorthernHawkeye

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • KFsdisciple

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • [write-in]

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
As far as I know most of those posters don't post here anymore. I don't see them on any of the seven threads on the Off Topic first page.
You must have some of them on ignore, because they're all still active. Gdr has gone the longest quiet as his last post was Saturday and Biggrey yesterday. The rest are recently as today & h4ad is spamming the board as we speak.

Also, there is no scientific possibility that H4aD and PapaTed aren't the same poster; therefore, we may have to list them on the final ballot as H4aD/PapaTed.

@runkpanole agree/disagree?
I have both of them on ignore, so not sure. That said, Ted comes around every football season talking about how great Michigan is. He started out as @oldted or something like that.

I'm just here for the lifetime achievement award at this point.
getty_485479262_127941.jpg

You must have some of them on ignore, because they're all still active. Gdr has gone the longest quiet as his last post was Saturday and Biggrey yesterday. The rest are recently as today & h4ad is spamming the board as we speak.
How many of these ignored poster handles (looks like at lot but this is over 21 years and a lot came during the Ukraine war) are the same person?

I remember when CelticHawk came here talking about how he was a big deal on the main board. Then he introduced us to dick heat with this insightful post.

1. checked our greedy liberal allies.
2. Put NK on a leash
3. Rocking economy
4. Building a wall
5. Low unemployment
6. Bringing the dick heat to China

At this pace, he is going to surpass Reagan as the greatest President in my lifetime.

I remember when CelticHawk came here talking about how he was a big deal on the main board. Then he introduced us to dick heat with this insightful post.
Can we get a time stamp on that? First usage of dick heat found in my HORT search was 11/4/2020, but it seems like it was coined earlier.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT