• At&T

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • T-Mobile

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters

The Tradition

HB King
Apr 23, 2002
Anything other than these three relies on towers from these three.

What's your choice, GIAHORT?

T-Mobile. Since we cruise a lot it’s available all over the Caribbean and Europe.

Don’t understand the T Mobile love. I have it and signal is frequently spotty—and that’s in densely populated Pinellas county and areas in Tampa. Always fighting “one bar” reception.
I think reception varies by carrier and location. I've haven't had any T-Mobile issues in the last couple of years but years ago there were places where I couldn't even make a call.

images

I have only had US Cellular. It's been good for us. The T-Mobile acquisition should close any time I think. Looking forward to seeing what those plans are. I'm hoping for some free streaming services.

Reactions: beanerhawk
Did yours go up in this most recent increase? I was paying $25 a month per line, mine is increasing to $30 a month still a good deal imho.
not yet, I signed up for the deal in like June of 2018 and the promotion price went up soon after to 25 a month and my wife got that deal, her bill just went up 2 bucks a month for her plan to 27 and so far mine is still at 15 plus taxes..

Don’t understand the T Mobile love. I have it and signal is frequently spotty—and that’s in densely populated Pinellas county and areas in Tampa. Always fighting “one bar” reception.
Ya, it's certainly not the most reliable network. AT&T, however, carries 624 petabytes of data traffic on an average day and offers connections for customers on one of the world’s most powerful and advanced IP/MPLS networks. Our wireless voice and data network covers more than 99% of all Americans which is the largest network in North America.

Additionally, AT&T Labs draws on more than 140-year heritage of innovation, with 8 Nobel Prizes and a strong culture of openness, teamwork and collaboration across AT&T and within the industry.

How's my messaging? Have I assimilated well into the AT&T mold? :cool:

I have T-moble and I have very rarely had poor reception. Also using T-moble 5G home internet too and that has been a godsend compared to my old unreliable and slow DSL line.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
Ya, it's certainly not the most reliable network. AT&T, however, carries 624 petabytes of data traffic on an average day and offers connections for customers on one of the world’s most powerful and advanced IP/MPLS networks. Our wireless voice and data network covers more than 99% of all Americans which is the largest network in North America.

Additionally, AT&T Labs draws on more than 140-year heritage of innovation, with 8 Nobel Prizes and a strong culture of openness, teamwork and collaboration across AT&T and within the industry.

How's my messaging? Have I assimilated well into the AT&T mold? :cool:
I stay with AT&T just because my Dad retired from the Bell System (Southern Bell).
And it’s funny - I get reception everywhere. Even inside Doak Campbell which is tricky for other carriers.
My sister and I were out West some years back and I got reception in the middle of nowhere and she didn’t - she had Verizon. We got home and she changed carriers.

Had AT&T for many, many years, primarily because I'm too lazy to change.
But the only time I couldn't get coverage was at halftime of a Georgia/Bammer game in Athens. Apparently, everyone in the stadium decided to open their phones at the same time.

I have T-Mobile. $30/mo unlimited. It's an old granfathered deal from Sprint. I don't feel like I can leave because of it.
I’m surprised they allow you to keep that plan. Unless you haven’t upgraded your phone in years.
I usually wait until my phone doesn’t work anymore before I get a new phone. At that point they tell me I can’t use the plan I was currently on because that plan hasn’t existed for years now.

Reactions: seminoleed
AT&T since it is the only one that has decent reception inside my house. Switched to the prepaid version which is only $25/month so fairly happy with it.

Chose Verizon for the network. I have been with Verizon or it's predecessor (I think it was Cellular One) since 1996.

If you are in western Iowa or travel through it often, Verizon has been your best option for years.

T-Mobile is quickly starting to match Verizon's network with all their acquisitions so there will be another option.

Verizon if you travel outside of population centers. I'll be fishing in Montana next month, when I've had ATT or Tmobile my phone only worked when we stopped in town for food. Verizon gets signal in a lot more places. Don't necessarily want my phone while fishing/hiking, but we're old fuks now and it's good to have a way to call out if we need to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT