ADVERTISEMENT

Porch Pirate Thwarted

Hwki6sn

HR All-State
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2018
Quad cities
Found a cheap camera to put up on the front porch since the new neighbors across the street had a know history of being methy and stealy. Been getting a lot of packages lately so checked to see if the one supposed to be delivered today was there. It was so I checked the library to clear out the videos and saw some cat walk up and "ring the doorbell" while reading the package sitting next to the door. He turned and saw the camera and strolled away. Would have been fun to see him try it while I was watching so I could have offered some words of encouragement to him.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
Were you at home? A couple of warning shots would have been nice to let them know who’s boss.

so your dildo is safe?

f2c9720d-d9bc-41c3-8bfb-dad0c6626eba_text.gif

My ring alerted me at 1:15 am on Saturday night, and I looked and saw a guy walking off my porch carrying a box. I ran out in my underwear and barefoot and yelled "hey buddy!" He turned around and said "Yes, my friend, I'm looking for Carol, I'm with Uber eats." He showed me the receipt and it was for my neighbor. Could have went bad...for both of us.

Found a cheap camera to put up on the front porch since the new neighbors across the street had a know history of being methy and stealy. Been getting a lot of packages lately so checked to see if the one supposed to be delivered today was there. It was so I checked the library to clear out the videos and saw some cat walk up and "ring the doorbell" while reading the package sitting next to the door. He turned and saw the camera and strolled away. Would have been fun to see him try it while I was watching so I could have offered some words of encouragement to him.
In Atlanta they smile into the camera, say cheese, say hey to the dog and take the packages anyway.

In Atlanta they smile into the camera, say cheese, say hey to the dog and take the packages anyway.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...womans-door-duped-stealing-dirty-diapers.html

A Texas mom tricked a serial porch pirate into stealing a fake delivery filled with dirty diapers - only for him to return and smear them on her door in revenge.

Gabriela Mier, from Austin, was further horrified to find that half an hour later the thief came back with a 'giant bag of cow manure' in a second act of revenge.

The feces were smeared over vehicles on the family's driveway and all over the porch.

'It was a really long day of cleaning a lot of cow feces,' the 37 year-old told KXAN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT