ADVERTISEMENT

Possible Jordan Bohannon News

holy bleep.

this should make everyone happy.

200.gif

I had been in the “time to move on camp.”
But with CJ’s departure, we definitely need a shooter. And though Bohannon has clear faults, I doubt we are going to find many better options in the portal.

I do hope he ends up playing more of a SG role than a PG role.

i mean, is there a better shooting guard in the transfer portal?

granted, I think Marcus Carr is still there.....not sure why!!!!

I don’t claim any insight into Jordan’s thinking, but as I thought about the things that might be going through his head, I thought of this quote from “Moneyball”:
“We're all told at some point in time that we can no longer play the children's game, we just don't... don't know when that's gonna be. Some of us are told at eighteen, some of us are told at forty, but we're all told.”
Jordan has what might be his last chance to play the game he loves on the big stage. Who can blame him if he seizes it?

I don’t claim any insight into Jordan’s thinking, but as I thought about the things that might be going through his head, I thought of this quote from “Moneyball”:

Jordan has what might be his last chance to play the game he loves on the big stage. Who can blame him if he seizes it?

just watched Moneyball last night

love that movie

What makes you think Fran will have a quick hook with Jordan?
This is my worry. Having either Connor or JBo by themselves for 20mpg might work (especially when you can hide their defensive liabilities next to better defenders), but if they're both on the floor and combining for 52mpg like last year and without Garza or Weiskamp on the team... that's... that's just not good.

I'd rather have lineup that's younger, quicker, better defensively, more apt to rebound, run, and create for themselves and others than a poor facsimile of last year's team.

There’s a lot of “He’s deserved it” and “It’s his life” about it.

But no. This isn’t good for Iowa. Having a grown man who should be playing professionally or pursuing another career stunt the growth of the young men who signed up thinking he’d be gone two years ago? No. Just please no, JBo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT