ADVERTISEMENT

Possible 'White Power' hand gestures during the Army-Navy game...

h2FD2279B
Yup. And he got me.

tenor.gif

Jussie Smollett, Colin Kaepernick and this hand symbol are the 3 greatest issues we face as a nation.
And as long as people can continue to be manipulated by them, the real issues will continue to get ignored and we'll bounce back and forth between two HORRIBLE political parties until the end of time.

Last edited:
I miss the 90s.

Remember when a blow job was a national crisis?

Hard times back then between Y2K, presidential blowies, and knowing whether or not TuPac was alive. He is by the way, he is on an island working on his new CD.

And as long as people can continue to be manipulated by them, the real issue will continue to get ignored and we'll bounce back and forth between two HORRIBLE political parties until the end of time.

The duopoly is firewalled by stupid bullshit that fires up people with nothing better to do. Brilliant play on their part.

And as long as people can continue to be manipulated by them, the real issue will continue to get ignored and we'll bounce back and forth between two HORRIBLE political parties until the end of time.
The structure of the United States govt demands two parties. It's been that way for over 200 years. There's no getting away from that save scrapping the Constitution and installing some kind of paliamentary system. The two-party system emerged FROM the Constitution.

The structure of the United States govt demands two parties. It's been that way for over 200 years. There's no getting away from that save scrapping the Constitution and installing some kind of paliamentary system. The two-party system emerged FROM the Constitution.
and right now it's terrible; unless you're okay with Hillary and Donald being the best American could come up with?

Here is what I don't get from the people whining it is somehow liberals and media getting trolled instead of focusing on that it was a mistake and the worst people in the world getting not so much getting trolled, but embracing and adopting the symbol.

It starts in early 2017 (so almost three years ago). Some users of 4chan, began what they called “Operation O-KKK,” to see if they could trick the wider world — and especially liberals and the mainstream media — into believing that the gesture was actually a clandestine symbol of white power.

What happens? It's the White Supremacists and KKK in droves that believed it and came out in force using they symbol. They loved it. So it exploded in all their picture and videos and became a sly thing to try to do in public photos and videos as well as in public marches. So what started out as a watch how stupid "lamestream media and libtards" are morphed into "OMG the Nazis of the world loved the symbol and are completely now using it".

And a mere two years later by March of 2019, it reached the level where the New Zealand Mosque Gunman was proudly flashing the sign in court after killing 41 muslims. Not so funny anymore.

So at this point, this story now has nothing to do with owning liberals and mainstream media. It has everything to do with their "Operation O-KKK" backfiring and everything to do with the worst of the worst people falling for it and adopting as their slick symbol to flash for white power. There really are no idiots on the liberal side or media side. Just some on 4chan idiots mixed with the worst people in the world who gave birth to this thing.

So again, back to Saturday, if the intent is to still stand here and say these 3-4 guys were just playing the completely unrelated circle game, after three years of this, I say let's turn to video. Let's look at them from years prior. Show me video of multiple cadets doing the same thing prior to this year and more importantly prior to 2017. There should be plenty of them, going back decades, right??

So again, back to Saturday, if the intent is to still stand here and say these 3-4 guys were just playing the completely unrelated circle game, after three years of this, I say let's turn to video. Let's look at them from years prior. Show me video of multiple cadets doing the same thing prior to this year and more importantly prior to 2017. There should be plenty of them, going back decades, right??
cricket-featured-image.jpg

Here is what I don't get from the people whining it is somehow liberals and media getting trolled instead of focusing on that it was a mistake and the worst people in the world getting not so much getting trolled, but embracing and adopting the symbol.

It starts in early 2017 (so almost three years ago). Some users of 4chan, began what they called “Operation O-KKK,” to see if they could trick the wider world — and especially liberals and the mainstream media — into believing that the gesture was actually a clandestine symbol of white power.

What happens? It's the White Supremacists and KKK in droves that believed it and came out in force using they symbol. They loved it. So it exploded in all their picture and videos and became a sly thing to try to do in public photos and videos as well as in public marches. So what started out as a watch how stupid "lamestream media and libtards" are morphed into "OMG the Nazis of the world loved the symbol and are completely now using it".

And a mere two years later by March of 2019, it reached the level where the New Zealand Mosque Gunman was proudly flashing the sign in court after killing 41 muslims. Not so funny anymore.

So at this point, this story now has nothing to do with owning liberals and mainstream media. It has everything to do with their "Operation O-KKK" backfiring and everything to do with the worst of the worst people falling for it and adopting as their slick symbol to flash for white power. There really are no idiots on the liberal side or media side. Just some on 4chan idiots mixed with the worst people in the world who gave birth to this thing.

But, but, but....3 pointers!

Reactions: noleclone2

Not sure why having a group of cadets on video in the past has anything to do with the video from Saturday. The circle game itself has zero to do with being on video...getting caught on video is just a more recent trend and another avenue of execution, nothing more--video, memes, in person, gifs, text messages, letters in the mail, etc. Is it stupid? Of course it is, so are drinking games, but people still do those don't they?

Seriously, though, has anyone bothered to ask the guy? Wouldn't that be the simplest act? The darn symbol has so many different meanings:

- Simply "Okay"
- A Sarcastic "Okay" (my favorite use)
- Circle game
- Three point shot (in bb)
- Racist hate symbol

Furthermore, it's funny anyone was trolled by this, media, liberals and/or ignorant racists.

Lord forbid if waving or fist bumping becomes taboo.
giphy.gif

Not sure why having a group of cadets on video in the past has anything to do with the video from Saturday. The circle game itself has zero to do with being on video...getting caught on video is just a more recent trend and another avenue of execution, nothing more--video, memes, in person, gifs, text messages, letters in the mail, etc. Is it stupid? Of course it is, so are drinking games, but people still do those don't they?

Seriously, though, has anyone bothered to ask the guy? Wouldn't that be the simplest act? The darn symbol has so many different meanings:

- Simply "Okay"
- A Sarcastic "Okay" (my favorite use)
- Circle game
- Three point shot (in bb)
- Racist hate symbol

Furthermore, it's funny anyone was trolled by this, media, liberals and/or ignorant racists.

Lord forbid if waving or fist bumping becomes taboo.
giphy.gif

It has everything to do with it. If you are to say this was nothing to do with Operation O-KKK these last three years and instead just guys playing a game (just like you and your buds have the last 25 years) or doing something else, then there should be plenty of video over the last 15 - 20 years of college dudes slyly slipping in the ok symbol in the background on live college football TV. A video of cadets doing the exact same thing prior to 2017 would easily win that argument. Conversely, if there are none, then I think you would have to call BS on these guys just playing the circle game after what has happened the last 3 years.

Reactions: BelemNole
Seriously, though, has anyone bothered to ask the guy? Wouldn't that be the simplest act?
There's only one relevant question as I pointed out. Did he know the symbol had a racist interpretation? If, as I suspect, he knew...yeah, he's a f'n moron for choosing to flash it on national tv as a joke. It would be impossible to argue otherwise.

That won't stop you, of course.

There's only one relevant question as I pointed out. Did he know the symbol had a racist interpretation? If, as I suspect, he knew...yeah, he's a f'n moron for choosing to flash it on national tv as a joke. It would be impossible to argue otherwise.

That won't stop you, of course.

Well, of course it won't nor the other 18.2 million veterans and the rest of the non-racist community who refuse to succumb to social manipulation. I can make an OK symbol all day long and twice on Sundays. Why? Because I'm not a racist and refuse to allow a bunch of POS, white supremacists hijack something innocent.

Question: Why do you automatically assume the worst in people? Who made you judge, jury and executioner of someone's intent?

EDIT: Is the bolded meant from using the okay symbol or arguing with you? ...or both?

Last edited:
Well, of course it won't nor the other 18.2 million veterans and the rest of the non-racist community who refuse to succumb to social manipulation. I can make an OK symbol all day long and twice on Sundays. Why? Because I'm not a racist and refuse to allow a bunch of POS, white supremacists hijack something innocent.

Question: Why do you automatically assume the worst in people? Who made you judge, jury and executioner of someone's intent?
But knowing what it has become, do you really want to still use it? Why put yourself in that situation to make people wonder about you?

But knowing what it has become, do you really want to still use it? Why put yourself in that situation to make people wonder about you?

Why not? If some one says something stupid, are you saying I really can't respond with this?

tenor.gif

If I turn to my bud and do this:

tumblr_p5uhzsufoo1wf03mno2_500.gifv

Should I now stop?

If I walk up to a group of black gentlemen and do this:

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190926021225-adl-new-hate-symbols.jpg

Then you should be concerned.

Context and intent is important and the lines are VERY gray. My simple point in this whole 5-page, ridiculous thread is don't be so quick to judge someone you don't know. Clearly, though, there are two groups: Those who believe the best in people and those who believe the worst. I tend to believe the best. If I'm wrong (about the cadets), then they should receive whatever is coming to them.

Hard times back then between Y2K, presidential blowies, and knowing whether or not TuPac was alive. He is by the way, he is on an island working on his new CD.

The duopoly is firewalled by stupid bullshit that fires up people with nothing better to do. Brilliant play on their part.
I like to think Tupac is hiding in plain sight as the Suns' mascot.

030817-nba-gorilla-1.jpg

I've been paying very little attention to this story mainly bc it's idiotic and panders to morons, but I am curious, have these guys been outed by the media and had their lives ruined yet?

Why not? If some one says something stupid, are you saying I really can't respond with this?

tenor.gif

Should I now stop?

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190926021225-adl-new-hate-symbols.jpg

Context and intent is important and the lines are VERY gray. My simple point in this whole 5-page, ridiculous thread is don't be so quick to judge someone you don't know. Clearly, though, there are two groups: Those who believe the best in people and those who believe the worst. I tend to believe the best. If I'm wrong (about the cadets), then they should receive whatever is coming to them.
LOL...so the when and where DO matter - regardless of your "intent". Thanks for finally acknowledging that fact.

LOL...so the when and where DO matter - regardless of your "intent". Thanks for finally acknowledging that fact.
I clarified my intention in each example...first was a sarcastic response. 2nd was clowning around. The third is an intention to be harmful, insulting, racist towards another group.

Have you established the cadets intent yet?

I'll wait.

Reactions: royhobbs2
Here are some comments from the Veteran Brotherhood FB page. [names redacted]

Used to play that game all the time, he gets to punch millions of viewers in the arm 1 time. That's what I would have thought.

me too, I guess white supremacist stole it and didnt tell the not white supremacist people lol

Can't have it if I don't recognize it as such. It's my shit, they can't have it.

Don't forget, if I break the ring you owe me a punch lol

This is definitely not a white power sign

Someone finally mentioned on the news that this is obviously that dumb ass circle game. Minus the “obviously”.

It’s not freaking white power. It’s a stupid game stop making things into what they aren’t

That is not, and never was, a white power sign. It's a silly game. It doesn't become something else just because a small minority of ill-informed people looking to assign meaning and push a false narrative say so. I'm so tired of these idiots ignoring fact and creating fiction to support their troubled world view.

In sign language this means "asshole" I'm going to leave this right here to marinate!!!!!

What they don’t know nothing that’s called the ball gazer he just got a lot of veterans

There's over 200 comments in that thread.

EDIT: Is the bolded meant from using the okay symbol or arguing with you? ...or both?

And why would someone need to explain themselves for something like this? Jesus talk about big brother. Can you tell me please what you were thinking when you used the racist sign? No....but I can tell you what I am thinking now. At least he didn't call anyone a water buffalo

It’s all a political ploy to destroy the first amendment and criminalize speech. These people are unamerican lunatics

tenor.gif

Should I now stop?

They are important- which is why you have to be a moron to do it on tv with zero context available.

Reactions: noleclone2
you have to be the biggest pc apologist on here

sorry you don’t get to restrict free expression. We have a first amendment.
Happy to address your point if I could figure out what you mean.

I’m not trying to restrict anyone’s right to free expression. I simply asked why one would voluntarily use a hand sign that’s been co-opted by white supremacists.

What am I a “PC apologist” about?

Sorry, ill keep my right to free expression and not take your word for it on whats suddenly verboten

The PC police are insane, mind your own Fing business

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT