ADVERTISEMENT

Post Match

Like to see Chapman as a coach. Loved Brands not backing down. Iowa way, Brands took ownership of his team.

You’d think we lost.

We’ve won 38 of the last 40 matches, facing probably ten or more top-10 guys.
Nebraska has some talent, and we took 8 of 10, and probably should have been 9 of 10. I can live with it.

The way they wrestled last night they probably beat anyone but Iowa and PSU, so give them some credit. They earned it.

This should also be a reminder to everyone that you're going to get tested more and more as the season goes on and the competition ramps up. Win and advance. For the most part they did that.

Nebraska has some talent, and we took 8 of 10, and probably should have been 9 of 10. I can live with it.

The way they wrestled last night they probably beat anyone but Iowa and PSU, so give them some credit. They earned it.

This should also be a reminder to everyone that you're going to get tested more and more as the season goes on and the competition ramps up. Win and advance. For the most part they did that.
This. I was more impressed with NE game plan and grit than disappointed in Iowa. It was a solid win for Hawks despite being a little flat.

You’d think we lost.

We’ve won 28 of the last 30 matches, facing probably ten or more top-10 guys.
Yeah when you’re number 1 everyone pulls all the stops to try and knock you off - nebby is no joke. Would have loved to shut them out be seriously if we lost 1 or 2 wasn’t it really 141 and 197 very predictable with some great guys but lack of consistency

They could beat psu - asu did

It's nice to be disappointed when Iowa only beats Nebraska 26-6.

When you are #1 as a team and ranked top 5 as an individual you are going to get the best from people, that's how it is so they better be ready to take on the challenge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT