ADVERTISEMENT

Post your electoral college map

Dems are down nearly 300,000 mail in/early vote requests vs 2020. PA is going red.
Well, Scruddy has spoken and is never wrong. So shall it be written.
Willy Wonka Smile GIF

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Based on what?

I am still not convinced Harris is going to even win.
Yeah, I am amazed at the naive optimism of so many. If everything is going so well for Harris, why is her lead only? If so many people are going to vote for her, why aren’t they saying they are voting for her?

A Democratic candidate needs to win the popular vote by 4% to win the EC. Harris leads in the polls by 2.7%, and as long as I can remember the polls have overstate Dem’s final numbers.

• Sad
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Yeah, I am amazed at the naive optimism of so many. If everything is going so well for Harris, why is her lead only? If so many people are going to vote for her, why aren’t they saying they are voting for her?

A Democratic candidate needs to win the popular vote by 4% to win the EC. Harris leads in the polls by 2.7%, and as long as I can remember the polls have overstate Dem’s final numbers.
There’s optimism but anyone predicting anything other than a coin flip are fooling themselves.

Having said that, millions of voters don’t start paying any attention at all to politics until right around this time so the things to be watching will be overall trends in polls. They’ll be all over the map but if they’re showing Harris continuing to inch along .1% at a time, that’s likely a good sign since that’s how 2020 went down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT