ADVERTISEMENT

Potential good recruiting news...

Iowa offered another Bellevue West kid yesterday, this time a freshman named Daveon Hall, building a future pipeline out here in Omaha area, love it! Class of 2024

Reactions: Torg
Is Eli Raridon the son of former a UNLLLLL player.
Wasn't his brother a highly sought after OL recruit that chose UNLLLLL over Iowa?
BTW: the older brother flopped at UNLLLLL and I don't think he saw the field.

Wasn't his brother a highly sought after OL recruit that chose UNLLLLL over Iowa?

I think Iowa will see more former Huskers kids give us a look as former Huskers have not had much say in how things have played out over there.

You'd be correct. Pretty sure I recall a story of him being at the Iowa/Nebby game at IC drunk in the stands talking shit because he didn't been make the traveling roster one year .

I think Iowa will see more former Huskers kids give us a look as former Huskers have not had much say in how things have played out over there.
On the kid's profile, there's no Husker offer... and Nebby offers everyone... so Frost likely realizes there's no point in chasing this kid. Bridges burned?

That said, there's a need for TE this year as another poster mentioned. I'm guessing the Hawks snatch a MAC level kid this year or offer the ISU commit from Johnston?

Might be a cousin to the Raridon family that had a son attend Nebraska then walk away this spring, one at Wisconsin then walk away a few years ago, and then one at Notre Dame that was a walk on. D1 football is not easy, has to be really hard when Dad was an olineman for Nebraska in the late 90’s.

Might be a cousin to the Raridon family that had a son attend Nebraska then walk away this spring, one at Wisconsin then walk away a few years ago, and then one at Notre Dame that was a walk on. D1 football is not easy, has to be really hard when Dad was an olineman for Nebraska in the late 90’s.
Does anyone know if Dale Raridon from Newton was Eli’s grandfather? I think there is a family tie there. Dale and his twin brother Dwayne both worked at Maytag. Dale was a great guy. One of Dales kids went to UN and became a brain surgeon as I recall. Thanks if you have any info.

Does anyone know if Dale Raridon from Newton was Eli’s grandfather? I think there is a family tie there. Dale and his twin brother Dwayne both worked at Maytag. Dale was a great guy. One of Dales kids went to UN and became a brain surgeon as I recall. Thanks if you have any info.
Dale Raridon would have been Eli's great grandfather. His grandfather is Scott Raridon Sr, who played at Nebraska in the 80s. His dad is Scott Raridon Jr, who played at Notre Dame in the early 00s. John Raridon (Nebraska) and Sam Raridon (Wisconsin) are his uncles.

On a side note Iowa officially offered Kayden Procter, T from SouthEast Polk. He’s the number one player in the state of Iowa for the class of 2023 and he wears 74 because his favorite player, Tristan Wirfs wore 74. Sounds like a stud and I believe he will be an Iowa commit in the near future.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Dale Raridon would have been Eli's great grandfather. His grandfather is Scott Raridon Sr, who played at Nebraska in the 80s. His dad is Scott Raridon Jr, who played at Notre Dame in the early 00s. John Raridon (Nebraska) and Sam Raridon (Wisconsin) are his uncles.
[/QUOTE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT