ADVERTISEMENT

Practice Observations

So it doesn’t concern you at all?

A 2x NCAA champ (with a history of gassing issues) is being gassed by a guy who has never wrestled a collegiate match and dropped out of school with a drug problem.

It’s true that it’s only October, and who knows the circumstances of one practice, but this isn’t really what I’d like to hear about a guy I think can be our Olympian this year.
Nobody gives a shit what youd like to hear Clown.

No judgement on your part? You must suffer from short term memory loss.
Sad when lurkers like me recognize your crapola.
What gives you freaking pokes said worse when he was at Penn state Iowa equals hypocrisy you freaking morons. See how I spelled that lol

And you couldn't stomp anything little man
Oooooo. ouch....what a BURN!!!!!! Rush me to the burn unit :rolleyes:.....another P$U Keyboard tough guy. I am so intimidated. :p Your school yard insults reflect your intellectual agility and lack there of. Since you talk so much crap I made you an accurate screen avatar.

when-you-talk-too-much-shtt-shittalkers-meme-talkshit-14635271.png

Reactions: Grip220
I'd still like to see Lee roll through an undefeated season and grab an olympic gold. I believe that if anything is a barrier to that, it will be his ability to maintain high levels throughout an entire match. He has shown that he doesn't just tire, he goes flat. I hate hearing that he resembled anything close to that. Well shit, looks like I'm a troll now too.

this is not factually correct and mischaracterizes what happened in a negative light and hence is judgmental. He withdrew from P$U on his own and does not nor did he ever have a "drug problem".
Now tell us my druggie judgmental non-friend how do you define "hard drugs" because that is a VERY judgmental phrase.
Why are you trying to hate on GT? Envy of his success? Not enough of Daddy's attention? Small penis? Small paycheck? Hawk envy?
The argument was in the questions that you are afraid to ask yourself. It is called the Socratic method, but you are obviously to stooopid to see that.

In terms of Teasdale, the guy went hard in the wrong direction, dropped out/quit wrestling, got rehab, has some demons and has admitted as much. Appears to be on the right track and I'm happy he's a hawk. I find it weird now that he's a Hawk, some fans are trying to blame away his problems on someone other than him? People like you need to stop enabling and entitling. I don't hear Gavin blaming his problems on anyone other than himself.

In terms of Teasdale, the guy went hard in the wrong direction, dropped out/quit wrestling, got rehab, has some demons and has admitted as much. Appears to be on the right track and I'm happy he's a hawk. I find it weird now that he's a Hawk, some fans are trying to blame away his problems on someone other than him? People like you need to stop enabling and entitling. I don't hear Gavin blaming his problems on anyone other than himself.

No one is blaming his problems on anyone else but him.... but who the hell are you (or others) to define what his problems are? Are you his doctor, father or his coach? Do you know the intimate details of his life? Have you even talked to him about this? No?? then STFU. Do you project your issues on others too you a-hole? Go back to your 12 step meeting and finish your jerk off to "enabling" "denial" and "entitlement."

"people like you" You don't know me at all and I am certain you are not smart enough to relate to me on almost any level, so GFY for your self serving assumptions.

Reactions: Grip220
No one is blaming his problems on anyone else but him.... but who the hell are you (or others) to define what his problems are? Are you his doctor, father or his coach? Do you know the intimate details of his life? Have you even talked to him about this? No?? then STFU. Do you project your issues on others too you a-hole? Go back to your 12 step meeting and finish your jerk off to "enabling" "denial" and "entitlement."

"people like you" You don't know me at all and I am certain you are not smart enough to relate to me on almost any level, so GFY for your self serving assumptions.

I had to chuckle a bit, you went off because the op labeled someone he didn’t know and then did the same thing..... no side or dog in this fight just a chuckle.

I had to chuckle a bit, you went off because the op labeled someone he didn’t know and then did the same thing..... no side or dog in this fight just a chuckle.
Yea, he did the same thing to me which is why I gave up on arguing with someone that intellectually dishonest.

At the very least your comments are designed to injure the reputation if a young man. On the other hand, they could even be libelous. I'm not sure what your goal is here in denigrating someone in that way.
No, my comments were not designed to injure Teasdale at all. They were designed to question Spencer Lee’s conditioning level.

Also, libel is false statements, so no concern there.

Reactions: lionlover
Yea, he did the same thing to me which is why I gave up on arguing with someone that intellectually dishonest.

No, my comments were not designed to injure Teasdale at all. They were designed to question Spencer Lee’s conditioning level.

Also, libel is false statements, so no concern there.

Here's my 2 cents, when everyone tells you you're being an idiot.....you're being an idiot.

If it happens time and time again, you're not just being an idiot....you are in fact, an idiot.

What if not everyone is telling you that?

Great question, then I would look at the ratios. For example, there are multiple people telling you you're an idiot and nobody seems to be stating otherwise. So in this instance, you are acting like an idiot. I also have a suspicion that this is not new for you, therefore, you sir are an idiot.

Pretty simple logic really.

Great question, then I would look at the ratios. For example, there are multiple people telling you you're an idiot and nobody seems to be stating otherwise. So in this instance, you are acting like an idiot. I also have a suspicion that this is not new for you, therefore, you sir are an idiot.

Crabs is trolling. Pure and simple.

I know most here don't read CF, but nearly ALL of his posts on that forum are "We" or some form of that.

He's dug a hole for himself in this thread and just an't find a graceful exit.

2nd match was a completely different story as Lee appeared to tire a bit. Teasdale got in on a shot and had lee dead to rights..some how lee Houdini out but Teasdale stuck with it....ended up needing to finish about three times before he got the takedown. Lee escaped and Teasdale finished another takedown this one a little quicker and less fight from lee who was fading a little this second match.

That second match between Lee and Teasdale reminds me of the second period between Lee and Piccininni at Stillwater where Lee gassed and got #pinned

@crablegs1 isn't an idiot.

Of course, I'm just a dumbass, so TIFWIW.

Logic says to look at the ratio of responses on a Hawkeye board where a person is critiquing a Hawkeye? That's some pretty sound lagic there. Is he stupid because others are saying he's stupid or are they biased?

I'd still like to see Lee roll through an undefeated season and grab an olympic gold. I believe that if anything is a barrier to that, it will be his ability to maintain high levels throughout an entire match. He has shown that he doesn't just tire, he goes flat. I hate hearing that he resembled anything close to that. Well shit, looks like I'm a troll now too.
Last season I thought he might have been a bit sick, he looked a little lethargic at times, slow to react. That said, I will take a lethargic Lee over anyone else.

Reactions: Inthecircle

Done on purpose...making a point that I thought was obvious but apparently I was wrong. --- I loathe pious uniformed yet judgmental people, and the irony is that they usually don't take it as well as they give it. Maybe I shouldn't post in the middle of the night LOL.

That second match between Lee and Teasdale reminds me of the second period between Lee and Piccininni at Stillwater where Lee gassed and got #pinned
And then there was NATIONALS where the Okie state stud got beat again for the second year in a row! I wonder which one he would have rather have won? I think the series is now at 3-1.

I agree. Crab is not an idiot. I know that most of what he says is accurate. Maybe his delivery ain’t great!
No offense but lay off the crack pipe. What has he ever said that's accurate? He is neck and neck with Flo for the worst predictions regarding Iowa wrestlers.

Reactions: Wink8
No offense but lay off the crack pipe. What has he ever said that's accurate? He is neck and neck with Flo for the worst predictions regarding Iowa wrestlers.
His info about Teasdale is accurate. I wasn’t referring to anything else. I also am only referring to posts in this thread.

His info about Teasdale is accurate. I wasn’t referring to anything else. I also am only referring to posts in this thread.
I mean cmon, predictions???? Guesses about outcomes of sporting events. You win some you lose some. I’ve nailed my fair share of those as well.

More accurately stated..... in YOUR OPINION, his OPINIONS about GT are accurate... Apparently you are not sure about the difference between fact and opinion. Didnt they teach you that in medical school?

And then there was NATIONALS where the Okie state stud got beat again for the second year in a row! I wonder which one he would have rather have won? I think the series is now at 3-1.
This guy is a very blatant and horrible troll. He took azchief32’s name and put Oklahoma in front of it. Not even a good job doing it either. What a turd. I wouldn’t waste my time if I were you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT