ADVERTISEMENT

Prepare to cringe: Jeb Bush 2.0…

Can someone even try to explain the joke?

What is the connection between Diet Mountain Dew and racism?

I mean, I get a good transphobic Bud Light joke, but what is this about?
It appears roughly 5-10% of the audience laughed.....the other 90-95%...

what%27s-the-joke-exactly-tim-robinson.gif

Do you know what he was trying to get at? I honestly have zero idea.
You ever been around someone with no sense of humor, but they think they’re funny? They tend to say something and then laugh at their own supposed joke….the exact opposite of what someone who is self aware, with a true sense of humor, tends to do.

Last edited:
Can someone even try to explain the joke?

What is the connection between Diet Mountain Dew and racism?

I mean, I get a good transphobic Bud Light joke, but what is this about?
the joke was liberals say everything is racist and just the fact he drank a diet mountain dew a liberal will make a baseless claim that it is racist.

he thought it was a good joke and it bombed.

He better be careful. Next he might mention that he is a straight male and will be called a bigot.
Notice the only people on here poking fun at him are the same ones that probably would call him racist for drinking diet Mountain Dew.
I’d call him an idiot for drinking that crap.

What the hell's wrong with sprite?
NOTHING IS WRONG WITH SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY BETA CUCK RADICAL MARXIST LIBTAHDS OF DA TALLEST ORDER LIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA KAMALALALA HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DA SPRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH DA SPRITE CAN COME TO SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY AND HAVE THEIR FOOKIN TEETH REARRANGED BY DA @HawkeyeHitman BECAUSE HE IS THE BIGGEST ALPHA DAWG THIS STATE HAS EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WON'T EVER FIND HIM IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSE GULPING DOWN LOADS OF SEMEN AND SOY AND LAB MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He better be careful. Next he might mention that he is a straight male and will be called a bigot.
Notice the only people on here poking fun at him are the same ones that probably would call him racist for drinking diet Mountain Dew.
Awkward Cricket GIF

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Vance was a horrible pick.

Apparently Don Jr was really pressing for his selection...explains things.

I wonder if Ol’ Donnyboy is possibly realizing maybe his inner circle jerk needs a bit more than blind loyalty? Hell Whiskey could accomplish that…

This pick was ONLY about who would bend over the most for Project 2025 and a Trump dictatorship.

You ever been around someone with no sense of humor, but they think they’re funny? They tend to say something and then laugh at their own supposed joke….the exact opposite of what with someone who is self aware with a true sense of humor tends to do.
I had an old boss who did that. Arrogant mfer always laughed at his own jokes and they were stupid jokes at that, typically cutting someone down…

Reactions: VodkaSam
lolwut

Also, Diet Mountain Dew is vile. It's bad and he should feel bad.

Hey, hey, let's leave DMD out of this, it's a bipartisan drink. Maybe his endorsement will cause people to stop buying it so I can actually get my hands on it. The stores are usually sold out when I get there.

Now THAT's funny! Sounds like you need your safe space!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT