ADVERTISEMENT

President’s Rating Hits Record Low

You will be voting for Harris to be POTUS.

There are lots of reports coming from the White House that Jill Biden is making a lot of decisions on staffing, appointments, and policy. There are undoubtedly a lot of heavy influencers in the background.

Inflation and energy policy changed after Biden took office. Fixing what one causes isn't really much of a win.

Inflation comes down using Monetary Policy, but you know that. Also it has come down and evidenced by the Fed not raising rates again.

Shooting up oil like an addict isnt a policy.

Republicans need to find SOMEONE other than Trump.

If they do, Biden has no chance.

But we all know it's going to be Biden vs Trump.

Who knows how that will turn out.

• Love
Reactions: Hawkman34
I love the Republicans commercials about rebuilding the economy. Lol.

Tell us about how you are going to do that?

Wait!!! Let me guess.....give well off people tax cuts???? DING DING DING Winner!!!!!

Reactions: nelly02
How could anyone vote for Joe again, regardless if Trump was the Republican nominee??

Joe has been such a laughable leader of this country 😂😂

He has jumped on board with and led a mindset that is taking down the United States of America.
I don't want a revenge tour president so given the Trump/Biden binary I'll vote Joe.

It'd be nice to have other options quite frankly.

Last edited:
Reactions: drew_hawk
Whichever side drops their guy first for someone else wins. I don't see it happening either way so it's a toss up.

Inflation comes down using Monetary Policy, but you know that. Also it has come down and evidenced by the Fed not raising rates again.

Shooting up oil like an addict isnt a policy.
Forcing people to buy EV's they don't want or need isn't a policy either. Discouraging oil production and blatantly breaking federal law in the process is a horrible policy. Draining the strategic oil reserve to artificially control prices is a horrible policy.

Since the infrastructure bill was passed 2 years ago, allocating billions to add thousands of charging stations, do you know how many have been added by the feds or their contractors?

Wait for it.

Reactions: Hawkman34
Forcing people to buy EV's they don't want or need isn't a policy either. Discouraging oil production and blatantly breaking federal law in the process is a horrible policy. Draining the strategic oil reserve to artificially control prices is a horrible policy.

Since the infrastructure bill was passed 2 years ago, allocating billions to add thousands of charging stations, do you know how many have been added by the feds or their contractors?

Wait for it.

Who is being forced? What total horseshit

If you want to be a dumb **** and pay arabs for oil, keep doing so. Dumbass

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Who is being forced? What total horseshit

If you want to be a dumb **** and pay arabs for oil, keep doing so. Dumbass
We don't need to pay Arabs for oil if we can produce it.

People are being forced to buy EV's because automakers are being forced to make them a larger mix of sales due to insane emission standards. Oh, and a couple of states have already banned sales of ICE vehicles in the near future.

We don't need to pay Arabs for oil if we can produce it.

People are being forced to buy EV's because automakers are being forced to make them a larger mix of sales due to insane emission standards. Oh, and a couple of states have already banned sales of ICE vehicles in the near future.

Thats up to those states. No one is forcing you. Biden made no law forcing you.

The Arabs control the market. They produce at a low cost. They can effectively manipulate the market any time they like. You are paying arabs for gas, one way or another. The US is producing oil at record levels.

Your entire premise is WRONG WRONG WRONG. It lacks ANY factual basis.

Quit the Board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT