ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty clear Trump lied through his teeth about ISIS

You guys are falling for classic authoritarian misdirection. Look to the other events in the world right now while everyone is outraged about this travel ban. Once they have accomplished whatever their real goal is they will lift the ban and say "see, temporary. told ya so."
It actually seems like a real situation, that has been exaggerated and bastardized. It has it's problems, this I will agree, but it's far from what we've already done.

I'd say a bomb dropping is more infuriating to the people of those countries than a temporary ban.

He's already taken out one of their leaders, and they have been attacking them since day one.

You guys are becoming more and more pathetic day in and day out.

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here in pure delight of how your true nature and colors are showing.
Our true colors is we don't don't trust the compulsive liar you voted for. Let me remind you of his honesty.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Reactions: cigaretteman
It actually seems like a real situation, that has been exaggerated and bastardized. It has it's problems, this I will agree, but it's far from what we've already done.

I'd say a bomb dropping is more infuriating to the people of those countries than a temporary ban.

This administration knows everything they do will be scrutinized based on their outrageous campaign rhetoric. This strategy insures that by doing something outrageous (temporarily) they are able to play the shell game while everyone is distracted. It's classic divide and conquer strategy. As we speak they are probably drafting a massive overhaul of some obscure executive procedure that bypasses congress as Trump appoints a sycophant AG and packs the courts.

The next step will be expanding the FBI/CIA/NSAs powers from strictly collecting data to actively using that data to intimidate and harass the opposition.

Reactions: cigaretteman
This administration knows everything they do will be scrutinized based on their outrageous campaign rhetoric. This strategy insures that by doing something outrageous (temporarily) they are able to play the shell game while everyone is distracted. It's classic divide and conquer strategy. As we speak they are probably drafting a massive overhaul of some obscure executive procedure that bypasses congress as Trump appoints a sycophant AG and packs the courts.

The next step will be expanding the FBI/CIA/NSAs powers from strictly collecting data to actively using that data to intimidate and harass the opposition.
Very well could be, it is very typical of them to do just what you said.

Way to dodge the fact that I completely dismantled the OP's claim. I didn't just dismantle it, I repackaged it and sold it a better price.
Your opinions would be more valued if you weren't such a narcissistic SOB. A legend in your own mind. Someone who thinks they are always the smartest person in the room. A person who always feels the urge to disparage everyone else.

Given that... shut the hell up!

Your opinions would be more valued if you weren't such a narcissistic SOB. A legend in your own mind. Someone who thinks they are always the smartest person in the room. A person who always feels the urge to disparage everyone else.

Given that... shut the hell up!
Truth be told Mitchy and I'll let you know some inside info. I'm not really like this in real life. I do this to provoke a response. Remember my friend, this is just a handle with a personality that is crafted.

Though I do have to say that Huey flying off the handle and simply spouting lies is something we should all call out. Love you too.

After the news of his first disastrous clandestine action yesterday, I guess his "secret strategy" is to kill our military off before ISIS gets to them first? That'll show 'em.

Someone has been watching a lot of Hunting Hitler

hunting-hitler.jpg

The libs shall bring back isis and alt right fake narratives soon, they always do when muslim racism and Russia stuff fails

Notice how we have had three weeks clear of blm riots and school shootings in usa? They gotta attack canada now for some reason..

That's an awfully personal question.

Well I'm an awfully personal guy.

I could be wrong but I thought you were the one who worked at a Geek squad in St. Louis and then went into IT security or something along those lines? I couldn't remember if that one was you.

Well I'm an awfully personal guy.

I could be wrong but I thought you were the one who worked at a Geek squad in St. Louis and then went into IT security or something along those lines? I couldn't remember if that one was you.
No, I like the Geek Squad joke though. I worked in St. Louis with the Federal Government involving Cyber Security. I then moved back up to Des Moines and I'm doing the same with a private company.

Reactions: srams21
But Trump has been telling us for the past year that he has a secret plan that would defeat ISIS. I don't know why he's even bothering with the generals, since he's also said he knows more than they do.
We've got our approaches then. I'm going to give it some time, and you can wonder why ISIS isn't defeated yet. I may be disappointed in the end, and you already are.

We've got our approaches then. I'm going to give it some time, and you can wonder why ISIS isn't defeated yet. I may be disappointed in the end, and you already are.
I'm not really as I don't think ISIS can be taken down easily, such mocking Trump for declaring he and only he could do it. I was just busting Trump and Trump supporters balls.

Sadly this is what we are faced with. Trump will badly screw something up then immediately say something outrageous to get people talking about that instead.

Great way to never have to pay the piper, but it won't lead to any actual solutions.

I'm not really as I don't think ISIS can be taken down easily, such mocking Trump for declaring he and only he could do it. I was just busting Trump and Trump supporters balls.
I don't either. They're way too far out of the bag to be put back in now. Not only that, that part of the world has been at war for thousands of years, and has no desire to stop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT