ADVERTISEMENT

Pro abortion women go on sex strike.

Umm, no, you have not.

Yes, I have.

You must have skipped post #59.

Here it is again for you:

Are you serious? Do you even know what an abortion is?

Do you know what the definition of killing is? The definition of the word killing is "a deliberate act that causes death."

That's what abortion is: it's a deliberate act that causes the death of a fetus. That's killing.

I have literally never heard a pro-abortion advocate deny this biological fact.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/in-clinic-abortion-procedures

Yes, I have.

You must have skipped post #59.

Here it is again for you:

Are you serious? Do you even know what an abortion is?

Do you know what the definition of killing is? The definition of the word killing is "a deliberate act that causes death."

That's what abortion is: it's a deliberate act that causes the death of a fetus. That's killing.

I have literally never heard a pro-abortion advocate deny this biological fact.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/abortion/in-clinic-abortion-procedures
Again, you don't understand the stop vs kill debate, which is typical amongst simpletons.

Abortion is still killing, though. An early term fetus would turn into a 6 pound baby, most likely, unless he/she gets killed by abortion.

Only @irunlikeAcieEarl will deny that fact.

Actually several other posters have said the same thing in pretty much every single thread about abortion on here. I don't believe a fetus is alive so abortion is not murder. You believe differently which is why we disagree on abortion.

Because a fetus is not alive. How is that so hard to comprehend?

life
līf/
noun
  1. 1.
    the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

Reactions: BrianNole09
Actually several other posters have said the same thing in pretty much every single thread about abortion on here. I don't believe a fetus is alive so abortion is not murder. You believe differently which is why we disagree on abortion.

I never stated that abortion was "murder"...I stated that abortion is "killing" because that's what it is.

I've already shown how that is true, according to the definition of the words.

I never stated that abortion was "murder"...I stated that abortion is "killing" because that's what it is.

I've already shown how that is true, according to the definition of the words.

My bad. A fetus is not alive so it can't be killed. Happy?

Because a fetus is alive; it has it's own heart, lungs, spleen, eyes, brain, etc., etc.

A fetus is a life.

Eventually, I agree that it's all true. Do you honestly not understand that people have different beliefs about when life starts?

Eventually, I agree that it's all true. Do you honestly not understand that people have different beliefs about when life starts?

Sure, but I don't understand how you and Earl can disagree with the fact that abortion is killing, when it fits the definition of the term perfectly...

Can you quote for me the part where killing the fetus is mentioned?

Sure.

• insert a thin tube through your cervix into your uterus

• use a small, hand-held suction device or suction machine to gently take the pregnancy tissue out of your uterus

I'm in shock you pro-death people are arguing that abortion isn't killing; to do so is to be in complete denial of reality...

Sure, but I don't understand how you and Earl can disagree with the fact that abortion is killing, when it fits the definition of the term perfectly...

Because you can't kill something that is not alive. It's really that simple

Sure.

• insert a thin tube through your cervix into your uterus

• use a small, hand-held suction device or suction machine to gently take the pregnancy tissue out of your uterus

I'm in shock you pro-death people are arguing that abortion isn't killing. It's to be in complete denial of reality...

What makes you think I'm pro death?

Your complete inability to fathom that others experience life and believe differently than you is why people don't like you.

PS fetus is not mentioned anywhere in your quote but thanks for trying.

Reactions: Wendy79
What makes you think I'm pro death?

Your complete inability to fathom that others experience life and believe differently than you is why people don't like you.

PS fetus is not mentioned anywhere in your quote but thanks for trying.

I think you are pro-death because you believe in killing and you don't even believe that a fetus is alive.

Many, many people like me, but thanks for your insult, Birch.

A fetus is not mentioned in my quote, but, "pregnancy tissue" is.

Since you're a lawyer, how come when a pregnant woman is murdered, in some cases, the suspect gets charged with killing two people; the woman and the fetus???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims_of_Violence_Act

A fetus is alive. You don't seem to understand that fact, which is why you are so confused.

I'm not confused about anything. You want to declare your beliefs as facts and belittle those that disagree. That's Crystal clear. Maybe you are the confused one.

I'm not confused about anything. You want to declare your beliefs as facts and belittle those that disagree. That's Crystal clear. Maybe you are the confused one.

You don't understand the definition of killing and abortion. I've already defined killing and abortion.

Go ask an Obstetrician. I have literally never heard any pro-abortion person deny that abortion is killing.

You are rare indeed.

I think you are pro-death because you believe in killing and you don't even believe that a fetus is alive.

Many, many people like me, but thanks for your insult, Birch.

A fetus is not mentioned in my quote, but, "pregnancy tissue" is.

Since you're a lawyer, how come when a pregnant woman is murdered, in some cases, the suspect gets charged with killing two people; the woman and the fetus???

Some states have statute that makes non consensual termination of a pregnancy a crime.

I don't believe in killing, Brian. You keep trying to put words into people's mouths and it just makes you look foolish. You argue that even planned parenthood knows it's killing but can't find those words in your own link.

Some states have statute that makes non consensual termination of a pregnancy a crime.

I don't believe in killing, Brian. You keep trying to put words into people's mouths and it just makes you look foolish. You argue that even planned parenthood knows it's killing but can't find those words in your own link.

Sigh.

Planned Parenthood describes the abortion procedure exactly. The point of the abortion procedure is to kill the fetus. That's the entire point.

I've already proven you wrong and explained why, but you simply want to disagree just because you want to disagree.

If someone said "the sky is blue" you'd find a way to disagree, just because you wanted to. But, that doesn't make you right. :)

Sigh.

Planned Parenthood describes the abortion procedure exactly. The point of the abortion procedure is to kill the fetus. That's the entire point.

I've already proven you wrong and explained why, but you simply want to disagree just because you want to disagree.

It's just precious when you think you've proven something.

A fetus to a certain point cannot survive outside the mother. It is cells that will potentially become a baby. Abortion refers to the ending of a pregnancy. A miscarriage is also called a spontaneous abortion. I believe the decided procedure ends a pregnancy. You assign different value to those cells than I do. Why is it so hard for you to accept my explanation of my position?

It's just precious when you think you've proven something.

A fetus to a certain point cannot survive outside the mother. It is cells that will potentially become a baby. Abortion refers to the ending of a pregnancy. A miscarriage is also called a spontaneous abortion. I believe the decided procedure ends a pregnancy. You assign different value to those cells than I do. Why is it so hard for you to accept my explanation of my position?

I keep repeating myself; it would be nice if you would actually read my posts.

Abortion ends a pregnancy by killing the embryo or fetus. I have already discussed a miscarriage, which is not killing because it is not deliberate.

You haven't explained how abortion is not killing; you merely say a fetus is not "alive", which is biologically false.

I'd pay a lot of money to see you argue in a court of law that abortion is NOT killing. You have a very narrow and extreme position that is not supported by the science or facts.

Last edited:
Brian is already on really thin ice with the mods and he just insulted his most recent target again. I like where this is going.

Reactions: hawkbirch
How could you have seen my post if you had me on ignore? Oh, wait, you deleted that post. Huh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT