ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Day is Monday, March 20th. All 32 NFL Teams will be in Iowa City. 9 Hawkeyes will Participate

Some here may scoff at that, but KF is highly regarded by NFL gms, and pretty much every year make comments that they always get an A plus visit at Iowa. Its also one of the few pro days where all the NFL teams visit.
I know we have a few high profile players this year for the draft, but I wonder how many other Big Ten teams get all 32 to show up? Probably O State, Mich and Penn State for sure.

I have to wonder if Reilly reiff (who washed out for the bears last season) would have been signed today by the Pats if it was not for the relationship between Belichek and KF.
The NFL respects KF and football is their business(unlike all the experts ripping on Iowa and BF last season)

I was on a flight last night and a Steeler senior scout was sitting across the aisle from me. I asked if he was heading to the Iowa Pro Day and he said yes, going to Iowa City. I mentioned Campbell, Moss, Van Ness, and Merriweather and he said "Oh yeah, there are a bunch of guys I want to see." Cool story, I know!

Iowa hasn’t had a “slow linebacker” in a long long time. Over the last 10 or 15 years, I have spent some time on Iowa State message boards, and I always got a chuckle out of them having “just as much talent” as Iowa & they have always been faster!! You know being from the big 12 and all… But after 15+ years of following scouting combines & pro daytimes, I’m here to tell you the big 12 and Iowa State in particular is not faster than the big 10 or Iowa!

Iowa hasn’t had a “slow linebacker” in a long long time. Over the last 10 or 15 years, I have spent some time on Iowa State message boards, and I always got a chuckle out of them having “just as much talent” as Iowa & they have always been faster!! You know being from the big 12 and all… But after 15+ years of following scouting combines & pro daytimes, I’m here to tell you the big 12 and Iowa State in particular is not faster than the big 10 or Iowa!
............hey hey hey 'memba Mike Rose?? He was gonna be way better than any Iowa linebacker in all of recorded history.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT