ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Day?

Is pro day open to the public at all? I would assume not. But I am in town and would love to stop in.

How/when would we hear how our boys performed? Anyone know? Do we wait for things to leak out or is there some sort of press release?

How/when would we hear how our boys performed? Anyone know? Do we wait for things to leak out or is there some sort of press release?
Iowa puts official results out there, but usually not until a few days later w/graphics, at least that's been the case the last couple years.

Using our own sources, we've had complete results posted here the same day of the event the last two years. Hoping to this year too, but we'll see.

Here's last year's Riley McCarron results for example.

Reactions: funnyfletcher
Ben Niemann - 4.6 (40)
Josh Jackson - 4.52 (40)
Josey Jewell - 4.68 (40)
Tyler Kluver - 5.02 (4)
Bower - 4.57 (40)

Also, Ryan Boyle served as the only QB throwing for all drills and routes. Heard he was accurate and looked good.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Ben Niemann - 4.6 (40)
Josh Jackson - 4.52 (40)
Josey Jewell - 4.68 (40)
Tyler Kluver - 5.02 (4)
Bower - 4.57 (40)

Also, Ryan Boyle served as the only QB throwing for all drills and routes. Heard he was accurate and looked good.
Nice time for Niemann and Bower. Josey improved from 4.81 I think? I think Jackson stayed about the same. I should stop thinking.

Reactions: cmhawks99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT