ADVERTISEMENT

Project 2025

We have folks like you that more than make up for my lack of hyperventilating.

Kind of evens out in the end...
That's now how it's supposed to work though. You're an American who thinks this is a joke. Pay the eff attention. That or you just don't give a shit what MAGAs are trying to do to our nation.

Reactions: cigaretteman
That's now how it's supposed to work though. You're an American who thinks this is a joke. Pay the eff attention. That or you just don't give a shit what MAGAs are trying to do to our nation.
I don't think it's a joke. I think it gets exaggerated for political purposes.

Joe Biden made 15 executive orders to open up the border then told everyone he can't do any executive orders concerning the border while swearing "there's no crisis at the border" for three years. Now he's saying there's a huge crisis at the border and only the party controlling 1/3 of the government is responsible for it. And millions of people are buying it.

It's called a hierarchy of concerns. I'm more concerned with things actually happening than those that might happen IF someone gets elected, after hearing this exact same song and dance by the same people for years.

Didn't you say to "believe your eyes and ears?" Why aren't you doing it when it comes to our national security and the president dropping the ball on it?
I haven't argued that. I have said a hundred times the border has been a thing my whole life.

What I did argue is that if Republicans care so damn much about the border why are they okay with Trump telling them not to pass a border bill? Because they really don't care. The border, again, is a both sides issue for me. Always has been. Just like the Middle East.

Last edited:
Joe Biden made 15 executive orders to open up the border then told everyone he can't do any executive orders concerning the border while swearing "there's no crisis at the border" for three years. Now he's saying there's a huge crisis at the border and only the party controlling 1/3 of the government is responsible for it. And millions of people are buying it.

It's called a hierarchy of concerns. I'm more concerned with things actually happening than those that might happen IF someone gets elected, after hearing this exact same song and dance by the same people for years.

Didn't you say to "believe your eyes and ears?" Why aren't you doing it when it comes to our national security and the president dropping the ball on it?

Then you aren't REALLY paying attention.
Been paying attention for a long time. In fact, I was paying attention when this dumb thing was put out a year ago. Funny how until now, the Dems never paid any attention to it. I mean, the timing couldn't have anything to do with it could it? Biden's approval rating couldn't have anything to do with it either, eh? This thing just coincidentally just showed up now a few months out. This is campaign fearmongering, throwing shit against the wall.

It's the American Mein Kompf and it should terrify people. Things like this don't end with what that manifesto states. They will always need to be terrorizing people. It is why calling Republicans fascist is now true. If anyone doubts that, just point them to this document.

It's the American Mein Kompf and it should terrify people. Things like this don't end with what that manifesto states. They will always need to be terrorizing people. It is why calling Republicans fascist is now true. If anyone doubts that, just point them to this document.
Mein Kampf

Shouldn't we be terrified of the thousands of leftists actually attacking Jews already here in America? Seems very Hitlerish to me. Funny how that shit never comes across the radar screen.

Shouldn't we be terrified of the thousands of leftists actually attacking Jews already here in America? Seems very Hitlerish to me. Funny how that shit never comes across the radar screen.

You're right. Some small rando portion of the population being assholes totally justifies completely ignoring an organized group of corporate and very wealthy people openly planning the autocratic and fascist takeover of the government and the dismantling of almost 250 years of our form of government.

Is that how you define fascism? BTW the link you provided says nothing about leftists attacking Jews, maybe find a different hit piece.

Reactions: cigaretteman
You're right. Some small rando portion of the population being assholes totally justifies completely ignoring an organized group of corporate and very wealthy people openly planning the autocratic and fascist takeover of the government and the dismantling of almost 250 years of our form of government.
So, ignore shit that's actually happening and focus on shit that will never happen. Makes sense. Also, Mitt Romney was the most dangerous candidate of all time and killed a woman's husband at Bain Capital.

So, ignore shit that's actually happening and focus on shit that will never happen. Makes sense. Also, Mitt Romney was the most dangerous candidate of all time and killed a woman's husband at Bain Capital.
Are you trying to say that Project 2025 doesn't exist? Seriously? This shit isn't made up. Get your head out of the sand, or more accurately, quit watching the laser that Fox keeps shining around you to distract your attention.

laser pointer GIF

Is that how you define fascism? BTW the link you provided says nothing about leftists attacking Jews, maybe find a different hit piece.
How about you just open your eyes to what's happening all across the country? But this is what the left does. Israel gets attacked on October 7th by Hamas and on October 8th, the left is already screaming about genocide and cease fires. Always betting on the come that never comes. Fearmongering phony shit while ignoring the real shit.

Are you trying to say that Project 2025 doesn't exist? Seriously? This shit isn't made up. Get your head out of the sand, or more accurately, quit watching the laser that Fox keeps shining around you to distract your attention.

laser pointer GIF
Have you been reading the thread? I've said several times that it has existed for well over a year now. And no one has paid it any mind until now because of how it can be wielded as we get closer to the election.

laser pointer GIF
come on...pay attention to the real, important sh*t

like how diversity hires made that baltimore bridge collapse

How about you just open your eyes to what's happening all across the country? But this is what the left does. Israel gets attacked on October 7th by Hamas and on October 8th, the left is already screaming about genocide and cease fires. Always betting on the come that never comes. Fearmongering phony shit while ignoring the real shit.
LOL. Man, you're out there.

I'm not going to get drug into arguments with uneducated numpties on this topic again - it has its' own thread, but you don't think 25,000 dead women and children in Palestine is a problem? Guess that's your burden to live with.

LOL. Man, you're out there.

I'm not going to get drug into arguments with uneducated numpties on this topic again - it has its' own thread, but you don't think 25,000 dead women and children in Palestine is a problem? Guess that's your burden to live with.
Hey look…a strawman! Page one of the playbook!

We should be terrified of all people actually attacking the Jews -- leftists and alt-right. Strange that you are only concerned about attacks from one political spectrum....

We should be terrified of all people actually attacking the Jews -- leftists and alt-right. Strange that you are only concerned about attacks from one political spectrum....
So, you’re saying I’m pro-skinhead, eh? That’s what you got out of this? Brilliant.

So, you agree that white supremacists, skinheads, AOC, and Rashida Tlaib are all the same when it comes to Jews? Good for you. Here I thought you would have been a supporter of those types. Glad you see their obvious jew hate. Smart to lump them in with David Duke. Good call.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
We have folks like you that more than make up for my lack of hyperventilating.

Kind of evens out in the end...
Good discussion on Lib TV this afternoon about John Eastman, that touches on the 2025 crew. Miles Taylor, who was in the Trump Administration ,said that the scariest thing to many people was that Trump didn't realize until year four that it was the lawyers stopping his nuttiest ideas, and what he needed was lawyers who would tell him, "yes".
Project 2025 is made up of people with law degrees who are going to tell Trump, "yes, you can do that, and I'll help you".

So, you agree that white supremacists, skinheads, AOC, and Rashida Tlaib are all the same when it comes to Jews? Good for you. Here I thought you would have been a supporter of those types. Glad you see their obvious jew hate. Smart to lump them in with David Duke. Good call.
Being critical of Israel is not antisemitic - not sure why it's so hard for people to grasp that.

However, criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic.

Being critical of Israel is not antisemitic - not sure why it's so hard for people to grasp that.

However, criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic.

Another strawman. Is that all you do? Funny you “Liked” a post accusing me of being pro-alt right Jew hate for some reason, then turn around and get all technical about definitions of words not even used. Weird.

• Haha
No. You just seem to conveniently leave off attacks from the right when you try to play middle-of-the-road guy.

No. You just seem to conveniently leave off attacks from the right when you try to play middle-of-the-road guy.
Well, this is a thread with lefties worried about the righties doing shit. My point was that they don't seem to worry about the lefties doing the actual shit happening already. You know...exactly what you're saying I'm doing. Except I'm not and the are...and now you are.

• Haha
Well, this is a thread with lefties worried about the righties doing shit. My point was that they don't seem to worry about the lefties doing the actual shit happening already. You know...exactly what you're saying I'm doing. Except I'm not and the are...and now you are.
What was it again that lefties were doing? Protesting Israel's genocidal actions? Scary!

Another strawman. Is that all you do? Funny you “Liked” a post accusing me of being pro-alt right Jew hate for some reason, then turn around and get all technical about definitions of words not even used. Weird.
Which post was that?

I did like a post where somebody said "We should be terrified of all people actually attacking the Jews -- leftists and alt-right."

Is that what you're referring to? Not suprised a snowflake would somehow take that as a personal attack..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT