ADVERTISEMENT

Project 2025

Been paying attention for a long time. In fact, I was paying attention when this dumb thing was put out a year ago. Funny how until now, the Dems never paid any attention to it. I mean, the timing couldn't have anything to do with it could it? Biden's approval rating couldn't have anything to do with it either, eh? This thing just coincidentally just showed up now a few months out. This is campaign fearmongering, throwing shit against the wall.
This take is effing ridiculous and really damn false. Holy crap!

"I increasingly believe this election will be a referendum on whether anything matters anymore. There's no rational case for Trump, but there's a loud contingent on the left that just wants to burn it down. Combine that with low information voters and Republicans circling the wagons around their guy, and you have the outlines of a calamity.

Hopefully people wake up."

• Wow
Reactions: cigaretteman
"I increasingly believe this election will be a referendum on whether anything matters anymore. There's no rational case for Trump, but there's a loud contingent on the left that just wants to burn it down. Combine that with low information voters and Republicans circling the wagons around their guy, and you have the outlines of a calamity.

Hopefully people wake up."

And yet, Biden is old.

Reactions: nelly02
Bill Kristol on Trump’s “Authoritarian Vision” for a Second Term | Amanpour and Company

Been paying attention for a long time. In fact, I was paying attention when this dumb thing was put out a year ago. Funny how until now, the Dems never paid any attention to it. I mean, the timing couldn't have anything to do with it could it? Biden's approval rating couldn't have anything to do with it either, eh? This thing just coincidentally just showed up now a few months out. This is campaign fearmongering, throwing shit against the wall.
So the Senate Republicans are the ones who engineered this bill for Joe’s political benefit? Do you know how dense you actually are old Lead Head?

This is what your media would have looked like if "Q" ( republicans) controlled the media in 2019.

Panic! Fear!

So even though I saw with my own eyes the president of the United States send a team to his opponents court trail, a gross weaponazation of the justice system, I won't say anything, because the party must be right. Even though Biden did exactly what trump did with documents, and I know Jack Smith was activily sending him documents he would need to send back, I'm OK with Trump facing felonies and voting for the guy who isn't bright enough to know better, because the party must always be right. When "decency" was on the ballot, because I was told all.of the horrible things that would happen I turned my eyes and didn't allow myself to see the naked woman on the white house lawn, the cocaine, or the dude getting ass ****ed in the senate, because the other guy would be worse, the party told me so. E JEAN Carrol is just so much more believable than Tara Reade. I chose not to see that the president got caught limiting his opponent in the press and censoring information, which we now know to be accurate, because even though I call myself a free thinker, I trust them to know what is best for me more.

The party must always be right.

I thought the GOP had no platform?
Well, they didn't have a public platform. Actually, the Heritage Foundation have moved on to full blown autocratic fascists and have hijacked the Republican party to get it. They will probably get it eventually too because they just never stop pushing and there just aren't any billionaires willing to fund a defense against it.

"Wow, Heritage President basically admits two things:

1) Trumpism, and conservatism, are not the same.

2) He will fire employees because they have a political preference and exercise their right to support a candidate…. If that candidate is a Democrat.

This is classic authoritarianism"

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT