ADVERTISEMENT

PSA for those looking for a short new series to watch: White Lotus on HBO Max

Doing the streaming service shuffle. Finally made it to Hulu.
The Bear ,. Party Down not new but doing a new season after more than a decade.
Only Murders in the Building. If u like Martin Short and Steve Martin it's really good.

Last edited:
K finally trying to watch this. They made me hate every almost character in the 1st episode. And I like all of the cast. I hate almost every character in this show. But none as much as Jennifer Coolidge's character
Ah man, that sucks to hear. Steve Zahn's character and the hotel manager have the best interactions. Those 2 were my favorite part of season 1.

Ah man, that sucks to hear. Steve Zahn's character and the hotel manager have the best interactions. Those 2 were my favorite part of season 1.
I liked season 1 a lot, watched it shortly after it was released. Just got around to season 2. This one's getting me hooked too. They just do a great job making most of the characters irritating at different points

Reactions: Mister Hawkeyes
K finally trying to watch this. They made me hate every almost character in the 1st episode. And I like all of the cast. I hate almost every character in this show. But none as much as Jennifer Coolidge's character
When you say finally trying, are you talking just starting on season 1 or finally getting to season 2?

Jennifer Coolidge's character was really annoying in season 1, I'd agree the one I hated the most. But she is really good in season 2. Borderline likable in season 2.

When you say finally trying, are you talking just starting on season 1 or finally getting to season 2?

Jennifer Coolidge's character was really annoying in season 1, I'd agree the one I hated the most. But she is really good in season 2. Borderline likable in season 2.
I watched first three episodes of 2 last night, so part of that is PTSD from season 1

I watched first three episodes of 2 last night, so part of that is PTSD from season 1
I agree, she's much better in season 2, but I still enjoyed certain scenes with her in season 1.
The scene where she's on the boat spreading her mothers ashes...classic.

Ive been watching this show recently and think its really stupid. Hopefully season two is better. Coolidge winning an emmy over rhea seahorn is an abomination. Such an annoying character

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT