ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue PBP

What was the point of not giving up the escape earlier? He needed the takedown anyway so why waste 15 seconds pushing his head down at the edge of the mat? (I'm a wrestling novice so this is probably a stupid take)

What was the point of not giving up the escape earlier? He needed the takedown anyway so why waste 15 seconds pushing his head down at the edge of the mat? (I'm a wrestling novice so this is probably a stupid take)

My only thought is that the dual is wrapped up. Work on your turns on a guy that is defending it well. I'm a novice too :cool:

Reactions: BurgHawk87
don't want to step on erslands toes but joey blaze would be nice at 157 for iowa next year, for a couple of reasons
I got nothing against snaking Joey and packaging him with Marcus who would be an amazing 125/133 combo with Deluca. Joey at a need weight and has some great scramble ability already, just get him a couple go to shots.

I don't think it was good strategy. The only thing I would say is that Caliendo looked a bit flushed at the end of the 2nd. May have wanted to manage the pace.

Reactions: BurgHawk87
Riggins would probably be a good fit at Wartburg next season.

Props for giving Iowa a shot.

Glazier... Starts the match out of a cannon

world war i fire GIF by US National Archives

He would be a good choice at 165 next year. Don't rag on the kid for bumping up 2 weights for the team
I'm not, but there simply is no spot in the lineup at his natural weight.

Not his fault, just the way it is.

165 next year????

• Sad
Reactions: WildTurk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT