ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Gameday parking

Jun 30, 2001
I come in peace. Coming over for the ISU game and looking to buy a parking pass. I've been to Kinnick many times, but no experience with either of these 2 lots in question. Options to buy for Lot 65 Finkbine or Myrtle Street lot. Can you give some insight regarding either? In/out, Atmosphere, etc. Seems like Finkbine would be more lively, but difficult getting out? 2 teenage sons will want to chuck the ball around and grill. 2 late 50 something Dads just want to soak it up and enjoy the day. That's it. Any other options for parking to suggest? Appreciate it.

Get there early and don't plan on leaving right away right after. This is a game where 20k or more extras come just to party and the parking for this one game sucks more than any other. If you are later you will be parking a long ways away most likely.

I come in peace. Coming over for the ISU game and looking to buy a parking pass. I've been to Kinnick many times, but no experience with either of these 2 lots in question. Options to buy for Lot 65 Finkbine or Myrtle Street lot. Can you give some insight regarding either? In/out, Atmosphere, etc. Seems like Finkbine would be more lively, but difficult getting out? 2 teenage sons will want to chuck the ball around and grill. 2 late 50 something Dads just want to soak it up and enjoy the day. That's it. Any other options for parking to suggest? Appreciate it.
It used to be cool parking in on Melrose and Melrose but those days have shrunk up -

There are numerous free parking lots with shuttlebus service. The Hancher lot is one I've used numerous times. The lots on the west side of the stadium have easy access to Melrose Avenue or Mormon Trek Road. You can find the locations of the free lots on the university website.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT