ADVERTISEMENT

" Quid Pro Joe " may wish to avoid public speaking in front of crowds from now on.

A tactic often employed by the left is now being utilized by the right. Will be interesting to see how the Dem candidates handle it.

Several months ago a heckler was going after Nadler during a press conference outside. Nadler was super annoyed and it really wasn’t even all that bad.

Reactions: cigaretternan
this video will be dismissed by the left because he starts shouting "infowars .com" in it

I don't know if it's a "winner". But I know that if people keep harassing Joe at his rallies like this he's eventually going to blow a gasket. And it's going to be YouTube gold when it happens.

How does it feel when your side is now completely indistinguishable from nutjob freaks like Infowars people? The inmates run the asylum on the right.

Charlottesville
Stoneman Douglass
El Paso
Colorado Springs
South Carolina...

Rings hollow when you cockroaches keep killing people.
img_8882_wide-0b17aa637161adf13e0b4a9a6c6aa17c5b9b0d88.jpg

Charlottesville
Stoneman Douglass
El Paso
Colorado Springs
South Carolina...

Rings hollow when you cockroaches keep killing people.

You sound like a third world dictator calling people “cockroaches”.

This is consistent with your previous comment on Christian students.

Menace in his own words regarding a Christian school:

“America would be vastly improved if the entire campus burned down with everyone associated with that school still in the buildings.”

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/cheering-for-liberty-tonight.267842/

You sound like a third world dictator calling people “cockroaches”.

This is consistent with your previous comment on Christian students.

Menace in his own words regarding a Christian school:

“America would be vastly improved if the entire campus burned down with everyone associated with that school still in the buildings.”

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/cheering-for-liberty-tonight.267842/

And all news since shows I was proven right about Falwell’s evil empire. Its extinction would probably save lives and prevent countless sufferings perpetrated by those scumbags.

How does it feel when your side is now completely indistinguishable from nutjob freaks like Infowars people? The inmates run the asylum on the right.
I can't speak for tj but I have not ever really seen him 100% commit to "the right" and not infowars for sure... but that's just me viewing what he does from afar. I have seen him be fairly even and fair with both sides. if one side or the other needs called out he is not afraid to do it.

Take your meds and try not to shoot anyone today like a typical MAGA.
again, this is the left ascribing aspects to the right, such as pizzagate and Charlottesville. and the circle 666 sign. you guys make up memes and narratives, ascribe it to the right.... hope it takes hold and grows legs. it blows backfiring black carbon crap on your faces. nobody is going to shoot up the place, don't worry. the auto zone in ferguson is safe tonite

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT