ADVERTISEMENT

Rachel Maddow defends MSNBC's refusal to air Trump's Iowa victory speech: ‘Not out of spite’

Pure comedy last night when Maddow and the cronies on set were shaking in their boots about the return of fascism and a dictator all while their guy tries to lock up his political opponent and keep him off the ballot.

Gold Jerry, gold

Pure comedy last night when Maddow and the cronies on set were shaking in their boots about the return of fascism and a dictator all while their guy tries to lock up his political opponent and keep him off the ballot.

Gold Jerry, gold
Scared Oh No GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Hexum and the OP watching Rachel Maddow on TV.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Imagine being so emotionally fragile that the morning after the big win you spend your time being hysterical about what Rachel Maddox says.
Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar. The OP is not.
Imagine being so emotionally fragile that just showing the leading candidate of a major party give a victory speech would send you over the edge.

Reactions: Bro D
I like FOX Sports and FS1. Don’t watch Fox News or any cable news because I’m not 75 years old.

I’m guessing if the roles were reversed they would show the Democrats winner of the Iowa caucuses speech.

So you watch enough MSNBC to pronounce it a communist entity, but have no opinion on FOX new.

L…O…L

Didn't you hear, she's a lesbian?
I love it when some mouth breather posts here that because she's gay her intelligence is easily dismissed.
She is gay. She is highly intelligent. And she is highly dishonest. Three things that have nothing to do with one another. Also, unless I missed it here somewhere, I’ve never heard anyone say they thought she was less intelligent because of her sexuality.

She is gay. She is highly intelligent. And she is highly dishonest. Three things that have nothing to do with one another. Also, unless I missed it here somewhere, I’ve never heard anyone say they thought she was less intelligent because of her sexuality.
Will you vote for Trump if he is the republican nominee?

LOL - OK. Maddow isn't dishonest, she just says things you don't like.

I doubt there is anyone that believes you.
Yeah. Every one of these sentences proves how much of an idiot you are.

Why don’t you peruse the thread and read up on a couple of her more famous blatant lies. Oh wait, you and reality don’t get along. I forgot.

Highly dishonest? Politifact doesn’t agree with you.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Highly dishonest? Politifact doesn’t agree with you.
She lied last night. It’s what this thread is about. About why they weren’t showing Trump. She flat out lied about it WHILE SAYING “We don’t want to air lies”. It was beautiful really. Very Trumpian when you think about it.

She has lied about shit and has had to retract and make apologies about those things she tried to get away with her entire career. You pretending real things didn’t happen is something you need to figure out for yourself. Maddow lies. Period.

She lied last night. It’s what this thread is about. About why they weren’t showing Trump. She flat out lied about it WHILE SAYING “We don’t want to air lies”. It was beautiful really. Very Trumpian when you think about it.
And there it is. Maddow is basically Trump to faulty. BOOOOOOOOOTH SIIIIIIIIIIIDES!!!!!!

She has lied about shit and has had to retract and make apologies about those things she tried to get away with her entire career. You pretending real things didn’t happen is something you need to figure out for yourself. Maddow lies. Period.

🤣

You are hopeless.

I'm sorry you're intimidated by a woman who achieved more before thirty than you ever will.

I'm sorry you're so insecure.

I'm sorry you are so insignificant.

Please don't reproduce.

Please don't get vaccinated.

Do the rest of us a favor.

🤏😘

Love that cons said that lib media wanted Trump because he was ratings gold, now are melting down because someone on lib media didnt air Trumps speech

Ok. So boiling it all down there shouldn't be an issue on this issue
I just think it's funny that she says they aren't showing it because they will have some sort of culpability if Trump says something not true. It's so dishonest. Just say, "Fvck him We hate him. He's a piece of shit and we aren't going to give him or MAGAs the satisfaction of showing him gloat after an easy win." Because that's 100% the case. And I would have had way less of an issue with that.

Are you not familiar with faulty? He can find an issue with anything
As opposed to never actually looking at a topic or an issue, and just bitch stalking posters to complain about their posting style for their entire board existence. You know...like you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT