ADVERTISEMENT

Random tip

Air Quotes GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

The same with voicemails. 1. Don't leave them. 2. If you do, don't just "say call me back". No name, number or anything.

Reactions: Moral
If you send a text message to somebody to whom you have never exchanged messages with in the past. Mention who the hell you are in the message.

That's all.
Are you falling for those spam texts where they send something vague like "Hey, long time no chat. Did you get that new job you were talking about?"

Reactions: ping72
Are you falling for those spam texts where they send something vague like "Hey, long time no chat. Did you get that new job you were talking about?"

If he is getting the ones I get they are from people saying stuff like "hey, I was talking to the team and we decided that we would go ahead with the project. Let me know what we need to get started."

Reactions: 3boysmom

No, I get a handful of those. I get things like

"Do you mind if I join you and John for pickleball Saturday?"
"I'm not going to be able to make the meeting Tuesday."
"Let (nopic wife) know we can give her a ride Friday so we only use one car."
"Do you know if they have picked up trash on my street already"

Reactions: Moral
If you send a text message to somebody to whom you have never exchanged messages with in the past. Mention who the hell you are in the message.

That's all.
I thought it was going to make sure when posting a vote thread make sure you’re on the right board 😉

No, I get a handful of those. I get things like

"Do you mind if I join you and John for pickleball Saturday?"
"I'm not going to be able to make the meeting Tuesday."
"Let (nopic wife) know we can give her a ride Friday so we only use one car."
"Do you know if they have picked up trash on my street already"
I think the issue is they believe they’re in your contacts (since you’re in theirs).

I think you need to do a better job of updating your contacts.

Reactions: BelemNole
One time I got a text from a number I didn't know. It was very clear that the girl entered the wrong number. But it was a long text about how they were going to have a family get together in a few weeks, because they needed to do a retake of a family picture since there was now a newborn in the family.

I've shared a story on here about a pirate santa christmas sweater that I ordered from China for $16 years back that was INSANELY small on me. Skin tight. This beauty...
m_60e3d1da045e3910826e5298.jpg

Anyways, I squeezed into that skin tight thing, and took a photo in my bathroom mirror. I then replied back to the lady telling her I couldn't make it to the family photo, but they could just photoshop me in and sent the pic. She replied back, "LOL OMG, wrong number"/csb

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT