ADVERTISEMENT

rank em

Here is a palate cleanser since OP failed us miserably.

right-side-5lfs6tr6ez.jpg

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then 4.

They will keep me busy so you all can have the other skanks.

3, 1, 2

M24L

M1ers molest collies and think of other poster’s penises at 1:13 a.m.
M2ers are like that person in your life that doesn't know how to read a sports score properly.
Stlhawk: Hey the Cardinals are playing
Me: Whats the score?
Stlhawk: The Cardinals have 2 points and the Padres have 4 points

That's you, that's how you sound

The bad skin on #1 freaks me out. And her gross belly ring. #3 isn't good either, but better than #1.

Ok I may have overreacted.

I'm mostly comparing the tits on 1 and 3. 3 has more of a gut. That top looks terrible as well.

I agree with the skin though.

M2ers are like that person in your life that doesn't know how to read a sports score properly.
Stlhawk: Hey the Cardinals are playing
Me: Whats the score?
Stlhawk: The Cardinals have 2 points and the Padres have 4 points

That's you, that's how you sound

It’s called rank em, not reorder em.

When you rank them, you can read and view from left to right like God intended and easily know how the person has ranked each person as you move to the next one.

M2ers are thus people persons who have done the work for their fellow readers.

When you rank them, you can read and view from left to right like God intended and easily know how the person has ranked each person as you move to the next one.

I'm surprised there are even M2ers in this thread, I thought you'd all still be busy fishing spent roman candles out of your asses

• Love
Reactions: torbee
This goes back to Whiskey's "Perfection" thread. I like big tits. Natural big tits. His girl is hotter but I like these boobs better.
I'm 1000% a big boob guy but there is a limit. I once dated a very large chested black girl and I learned the lesson that large naturals turn into flat sternum in the missionary position when they get huge.

This was an epiphany post for me. I've never understood the M1 but it's just reordering them not ranking them. In torbees 4 shot I think from left to right it goes least, 2nd most, most, 3rd most.

M2 4,2,1,3

M1 3,2,4,1

It's rank em not reorder them, morans.

This was an epiphany post for me. I've never understood the M1 but it's just reordering them not ranking them. In torbees 4 shot I think from left to right it goes least, 2nd most, most, 3rd most.

M2 4,2,1,3

M1 3,2,4,1

It's rank em not reorder them, morans.
You have Whiskey on your side, I rest my case

2,3,1 2's a no brainer, 3 I'm pretty sure wouldn't take much to talk me into it, 1 I would need 3 to join in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT