ADVERTISEMENT

Reading Glasses

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Any recommendations for very light weight and comfortable? Bonus if they fit big heads...

Any recommendations for very light weight and comfortable? Bonus if they fit big heads...
They are sold all over the place. Big thing is the magnification. Also, get ready to misplace them and cuss like hell. Like others, you will likely wind up with a pair in your car, a pair at work, a pair you misplaced, a pair you borrow from another user…

They are sold all over the place. Big thing is the magnification. Also, get ready to misplace them and cuss like hell. Like others, you will likely wind up with a pair in your car, a pair at work, a pair you misplaced, a pair you borrow from another user…
Yeah, I already have the Costco 3 pack but looking for something very light weight and comfortable... these are not so much. Been wearing them for a few years now.

Yeah, I already have the Costco 3 pack but looking for something very light weight and comfortable... these are not so much. Been wearing them for a few years now.
Sorry about not current for your needs. I have moved on to the $800 muther fudges that include progressive/bifocals, which are deadly on stairs or poor light.
Getting to this point is not for the faint of heart.
I also buy a flexible metal frame due to a very active life style.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoleATL
Go to target or Walmart, bring some cleaner and try multiples on until you find what you want.

Beer goggles even work for us gifted with 20/20. Like an Osprey gleaming the cube of ice from a glassy, Nordic lake. Just remember to remember to take that goggle off, cause that cube melts scary fast brotha.

Maybe it's better to not see the balloon knot, and just roll with it.

You’re welcome: get the XLs with side and back adjusters. Your life just got a lot better.

You’re welcome: get the XLs with side and back adjusters. Your life just got a lot better.

I used them until finally going for bifocals. They were great.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
I used my company vision plan to go to the eye Dr and get them to make me some good ones. I don't wear normal eye glasses, so this was a good use of the benefit for me. Got to pick out the frames I wanted, and added the blue light filter (great for work) and some magnification.

Reactions: NoleATL
61BYt8UkjvL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT