ADVERTISEMENT

Reese Morgan will be recipient of the 2024 Tom Osborne Legacy Award

He should get it and then piss on it.
While I think that this may be juuuuuuuuuuust a bit weird.....I am also not sure how I would feel accepting an award that had TO's name on it. I don't understand how his conduct just gets brushed aside years later as if it never even happened. The shit that he pulled.....I mean the man called in women who accused his players of crimes and interviewed them in his office. The ****ing football Coach conducting witness interviews for accusations against his players........That is mind blowing to me. I wonder if there are people that don't know that this happened, or how unbelievably absurd it is to even think of doing that, let alone actually doing it.

I don't care how long ago it was or how much they were winning. that tells me all I need to know about him.

While I think that this may be juuuuuuuuuuust a bit weird.....I am also not sure how I would feel accepting an award that had TO's name on it. I don't understand how his conduct just gets brushed aside years later as if it never even happened. The shit that he pulled.....I mean the man called in women who accused his players of crimes and interviewed them in his office. The ****ing football Coach conducting witness interviews for accusations against his players........That is mind blowing to me. I wonder if there are people that don't know that this happened, or how unbelievably absurd it is to even think of doing that, let alone actually doing it.

I don't care how long ago it was or how much they were winning. that tells me all I need to know about him.
Pierre Pierce and Steve Alford say hello...

your response pattern here demonstrates just how much you know Osborne was ****ed up in his dealings.

It's like my kids.......when they know they are dead-to-rights wrong, they don't defend their actions, instead they just start pointing out things their brother and/or sister did.

your response pattern here demonstrates just how much you know Osborne was ****ed up in his dealings.

It's like my kids.......when they know they are dead-to-rights wrong, they don't defend their actions, instead they just start pointing out things their brother and/or sister did.
Gee thanks Dad! BTW Osborne is a great guy, ever hear of Team Mates?

Hell Kirk isn't even liked by his neighbors.

Gee thanks Dad! BTW Osborne is a great guy, ever hear of Team Mates?

Hell Kirk isn't even liked by his neighbors.

What you didn't appreciate me bringing the Pierre Pierce story out of mothballs?

You're hard to please. How about a new Women's Basketball award called the "Caitlin Clark Sportsmanship Award"
LOL, keep trying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT