ADVERTISEMENT

Refs for Thursday night’s game

Maybe they'll resurrect some crooked shit heels like Phil Bova and Jim Bain. Throw in Mike Eades just to ensure a couple of technicals on Iowa.

If you really want to get some home cookin and some T's lets get TV Ted on the court.

Let's throw them all on the floor to let Garza get mugged and not call anything. If Garza gets over 20 at MSU with Izzo riding the refs all game, I will be really happy and feel like we will win.

if you can do better then I suggest you get your ass in great and apply for referee jobs

Certainly the fact they did not overturn their foul call on Ryan Kriener after he got
hooked and held...that is poor job. They had a replay and it is a point of emphasis, so how can you not call that and in fact give the wrong guy the foul?

I usually think Wymer is usually decent, but there were a number of big misses, especially the hook and pull down of Kriener, which seemed liked text book "hook and hold". Overall, I thought the officiating was pretty even vs OSU, and maybe the Hawks didn't get the level of home cooking you expect in B1G games.

I will be pleasantly surprised if Iowa doesn't get screwed big time in East Lansing. Hawks have surprised me and others all year, so I would not chalk this up as a L just yet. GO HAWKS!

Reactions: kceasthawk
Wymer's not Hawk fan but he sure as hell isn't like Scriotto or Mike Eades.

The smallish bald ref Thursday sure had a double standard on contact. While the officiating was favorable to tOSU it does show the difference between the generally hostile officials and what guys like Eades and Scriotto are willing to do to Iowa.

Still nothing like the guys from the 70s-90s. Scriotto comes the closest to Phil Bova and Jim Bain. Those two guys were truly at a special level.

Wymer's not Hawk fan but he sure as hell isn't like Scriotto or Mike Eades.

The smallish bald ref Thursday sure had a double standard on contact. While the officiating was favorable to tOSU it does show the difference between the generally hostile officials and what guys like Eades and Scriotto are willing to do to Iowa.

Still nothing like the guys from the 70s-90s. Scriotto comes the closest to Phil Bova and Jim Bain. Those two guys were truly at a special level.

Brian Dorsey has been a Fbag the last couple of games. Calls Toussaint for the moving screen (correctly) and then allows Wesson to do the exact same thing two possessions later which opens up a three ball.

Wymer is just past his prime. The game has long passed him by.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT