ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans and sperm

tenor.gif

Republicans are going 3:1 over Democrats with children. Why do you think Democrats want to import so many illegals dum dum?
Would love to know how and why you know that statistic. Also, didn't know female reproduction depended on who you vote for. Infertility doesn't care about your political affiliation, numbnuts

Reactions: nelly02
Republicans are going 3:1 over Democrats with children. Why do you think Democrats want to import so many illegals dum dum?
I can't keep this straight. Not long ago, poor D women were having litters of children sucking off the teat of big government. But now D women are childless cat ladies. When did this transition happen? Also, carrying around cups of semen is sort of WEIRD.

Trump is going to attempt to monetize this somehow. He's tried to make a dollar off of everything else.

I can't keep this straight. Not long ago, poor D women were having litters of children sucking off the teat of big government. But now D women are childless cat ladies. When did this transition happen? Also, carrying around cups of semen is sort of WEIRD.
Ah really, not for Republicans.

And… this is some weird shit for sure. But I’m sure a few will be along shortly to both sides this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT