ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans are PISSED that DeSantis might run against Trump. The GOP is demanding the end to elections and to keep Putin style principles

Faux is aligning with Tallahassee Mussolini and Cheetolini with Newsmax. It would be comical if it weren't so dangerous. I heard from a fraternity brother who is connected with big money FL GQP types that "all the money is going to DeathSantis...they like's Mango Tits' policies but he is too erratic for their tastes." These big money fools actually think they can put the genie back in the bottle.

Faux is aligning with Tallahassee Mussolini and Cheetolini with Newsmax. It would be comical if it weren't so dangerous. I heard from a fraternity brother who is connected with big money FL GQP types that "all the money is going to DeathSantis...they like's Mango Tits' policies but he is too erratic for their tastes." These big money fools actually think they can put the genie back in the bottle.
Fox will win that... DeSantis is more extreme and less crazy. That is a dangerous combination.

Fox will win that... DeSantis is more extreme and less crazy. That is a dangerous combination.

Another fraternity bro, who was participating in the same chat, lives in Dallas and travels around Texas for work. He pointed out that in small towns, there are Trump flags everywhere. I see the same in Central Florida.

The rich donors may be ready to switch to the new guy but it will take heavy doses of propaganda for the Red Hat masses to abandon their cult leader.

The legislature picking winners alt-right court plan was supposed to pick the winner of the Nov 2024 election against the will of the people. Instead, it could pick the republican nominee against the will of the cultists. That could backfire even more spectacularly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT