ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans attack Walz’s son

Torg

HB Heisman
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2001
Ann Coulter of course.

https://www.politico.com/live-updat...-coverage/ann-coulter-tweet-gus-walz-00175842

From the article
“Conservative firebrand Ann Coulter posted an article on X about Gus’ emotional reaction, with a lead photo of the teenager in tears. She captioned it “Talk about weird…"

The online backlash was swift and snarky.

“I can see why a child loving their parents would feel foreign to you,” wrote Tommy Vietor, the Obama staffer-turned-liberal podcaster.”

Ann Coulter of course.

https://www.politico.com/live-updat...-coverage/ann-coulter-tweet-gus-walz-00175842

From the article
“Conservative firebrand Ann Coulter posted an article on X about Gus’ emotional reaction, with a lead photo of the teenager in tears. She captioned it “Talk about weird…"

“I can see why a child loving their parents would feel foreign to you,” wrote Tommy Vietor, the Obama staffer-turned-liberal podcaster.”
ella-emhoff-tattoos-1613750694878.jpg

WEIRD?

Ann Coulter of course.

From the article

How many ballass threads are you going to start about timmi pimping out his special kids for votes?

• Angry
Reactions: Torg
Guys, it isn't Republicans, it's Gen Z, and they are being ruthless.

If you think "gen z" goes republican, you are in for a long day.
Ann Coulter is 62 years old, Republican, and should know better than to attack a minor who is neuro divergent.

Absolute bitch move.

Daddy put him in the crosshairs, didn't he? What a guy..........
You just seem to get a little more deranged with each passing day.
Me thinks you see yourself like this.
Bryan Fury Fight GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

In reality, you're likely more reminiscent of this.
Asustad What GIF by Poo~Pourri

I've always said that dudes like you that try so hard to be Alphas are really just sad, insecure individuals.

You lined up any street fights lately?

You just seem to get a little more deranged with each passing day.
Me thinks you see yourself like this.
Bryan Fury Fight GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

In reality, you're likely more reminiscent of this.
Asustad What GIF by Poo~Pourri

I've always said that dudes like you that try so hard to be Alphas are really just sad, insecure individuals.

You lined up any street fights lately?
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Which one?
a leader of democratic fund-raising advocated kidnapping and turning him over to pedos.

Actor Peter Fonda prompted an outraged reaction on 20 June 2018, when he suggested in a tweet that he and other opponents of President Donald Trump's "zero-tolerance" immigration policy should kidnap Trump's 12-year-old son Barron and "put him in a cage with pedophiles."

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
Ann Coulter of course.

From the article

It's such a losing message for the right.

a leader of democratic fund-raising advocated kidnapping and turning him over to pedos.

Actor Peter Fonda prompted an outraged reaction on 20 June 2018, when he suggested in a tweet that he and other opponents of President Donald Trump's "zero-tolerance" immigration policy should kidnap Trump's 12-year-old son Barron and "put him in a cage with pedophiles."

So a random actor. Ok

lol. You think this guy is a high-profile democrat?

Stupid, terrible comment. Care to find anyone who actually has influence with Dem leadership?

Reactions: IANDFAN and Torg
not saying its okay, but the dude doesn't have nearly the reach of Ann Coulter.

He's not even the most famous person in his own family. But I agree what he said was douchey and the secret service should have paid him a visit and given him warning about speculating/threatening violence against a member of the president's family.

Shhh, he's up in his Bitch Baby feels and does not want to hear it. 🤣
True. If Republicans cared about facts they wouldn’t be voting for Trump.

I sometimes question why I try…I guess I’m a glutton for punishment and think maybe some of these guys will see the light if it shines on them often enough.

I sometimes question why I try…I guess I’m a glutton for punishment and think maybe some of these guys will see the light if it shines on them often enough.
For me it's fun.

Like catching sunfish on a tiny bit of worm and a miniscule hook.

Sure, it's ridiculously easy, gets boring quickly and makes you deal with slime - but it's passably amusing.

Let’s imagine that Ann Coulter is an obese Karen from Long Island with the same views, then let’s ask why she has had the platform that she’s enjoyed for decades. Then ask what it says about her views and whether she is a hypocrite

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT