ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans attack Walz’s son

Can I lull you into never posting again? That would be incredible for all of us! 😊

Besides, you should be spending more time on the dark web game planning on how you're going to murder all those mean, nasty liberals, right?
🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱

🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱
That all you got? Wanna fight?
boxing match GIF by Circa Survive

For the record, I'm glad we're friends again, I've missed our interactions.

i saw a couple comments here from last night that i'd give the benefit of the doubt, given the facts about Gus weren't well known.

but why are you guys still not just leaning in, but actively making fun of this kid?

you don't HAVE to do that...you can just drop it. no one's going to mad at you or make fun of you for deciding to stop ridiculing the special needs kid.

i didn't realize that "hey...don't publicly ridicule the special needs kid" was not a universal feeling

i saw a couple comments here from last night that i'd give the benefit of the doubt, given the facts about Gus weren't well known.

but why are you guys still not just leaning in, but actively making fun of this kid?

you don't HAVE to do that...you can just drop it. no one's going to mad at you or make fun of you for deciding to stop ridiculing the special needs kid.

i didn't realize that "hey...don't publicly ridicule the special needs kid" was not a universal feeling
They won't go after King MAGA, the other special needs (overgrown) child they know, so they gotta throw stones at the progeny of a political opponent.

Why aren't the dems concerned for these children? I'm sure they all cried when they took it up the ass from Eswar, who Uncle timmi and Aunt Kammy ushered into the country and harbored from justice over and over and over >

Trump's kid was rarely attacked. When he was the left spoke out. This is how MAGA operates and now you want to whine about it. So seriously go **** yourself. The attacks are plentiful from the right. FFS the kid is autistic.
Rare like this? You ****ing loons were going to gun him down for NO reason >

I saw MANY DEMOCRATS say that he’s a kid and off limits…for years. Now that other students say he hurts animals, and is 18, the gloves are probably off.

I think he's off limits unless he takes a job in his father's administration.

I don't think him turning 18 suddenly makes him fair game. His dad decided to run for president, not him. He is only fair game if he chooses to be a public figure.

Trump's kid is now 18, yes, so I guess that's considered an adult.

So if he and his mom are involved romantically....it can be discussed.

Disagree, unless he takes a job in his father's administration or comes out attacking people. Him quietly staying in the back ground means he is off limits.

He didn't run for president and he has to choose to insert himself in the ring for him to be fair game.

Republicans = Trash

Too kind. If Republicans could/would separate themselves from the Coulters, Limbaughs, Orange Turds, and other cruel and viscous personalities, it would be one thing. But it's all in with this party. Haley, DieSantos, all of them are all in behind the Oramge Turd, even, while challenging him.

Too cowardly to form individual identify and expect to compete for the White House. Chicken shits don't deserve to be called trash.

I saw MANY DEMOCRATS say that he’s a kid and off limits…for years. Now that other students say he hurts animals, and is 18, the gloves are probably off.
Don't act shocked anyone would suggest Dems attacked Baron. They did. And yes, it's always the minority that does it, so you probably did see MANY that denounced it.

It's the world we live in and it sucks, but stop pretending Dems are somehow above this, it doesn't prove out.

Don't act shocked anyone would suggest Dems attacked Baron. They did. And yes, it's always the minority that does it, so you probably did see MANY that denounced it.

It's the world we live in and it sucks, but stop pretending Dems are somehow above this, it doesn't prove out.

Link to Republicans denouncing attacks on Gus Walz?

Mike Crispi was apparently one of the biggest ones talking about Gus Walz.

After receiving attacks on social media the strong alpha male deleted his Facebook page.

Probably at home crying about people being mean to him. Because he's just so alpha.

My wife used to date a person like him back when she was younger. Always mocking people weaker than him but in private he would cry if things were not going his way. She just told me that she guarantees that Mike Crispi is crying right now.

Reactions: Torg
Meanwhile the Democrat governor of KY wished jd Vance's wife and child would be raped and democrats didn't say a word.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT