ADVERTISEMENT

Republicans attack Walz’s son

Ann Coulter of course.

https://www.politico.com/live-updat...-coverage/ann-coulter-tweet-gus-walz-00175842

From the article
“Conservative firebrand Ann Coulter posted an article on X about Gus’ emotional reaction, with a lead photo of the teenager in tears. She captioned it “Talk about weird…"

The online backlash was swift and snarky.

“I can see why a child loving their parents would feel foreign to you,” wrote Tommy Vietor, the Obama staffer-turned-liberal podcaster.”

Reactions: Torg
Kyke Rittenhous is a giant piece of shit. He’s nothing like Walz’s son. It’s shit like this that makes the right look stupid. The parallel is idiotic at a minimum.

Rittenhouse didn’t have the advantage of growing up with educated/sane parents. He’s a HS dropout that should never have been in possession of a gun, much less carrying it in public. The idiot then was exploited and used as a political pawn by adults who should have known better. Terrible people all around.

Also, Gus Walz didn’t shoot three people, so the comparison is illogical and disingenuously stupid. Yet, the same people screaming whataboutisms lack the reasoning ability to understand that

Trump's kid was rarely attacked. When he was the left spoke out. This is how MAGA operates and now you want to whine about it. So seriously go **** yourself. The attacks are plentiful from the right. FFS the kid is autistic.
OMG - Please tell me you're joking? Barron Trump was attacked numerous times as was the Bush twins so don't come off as it never happens to a conservatives family. My opinion is "all" minor children of politicians should be off limits.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Don't act shocked anyone would suggest Dems attacked Baron. They did. And yes, it's always the minority that does it, so you probably did see MANY that denounced it.

It's the world we live in and it sucks, but stop pretending Dems are somehow above this, it doesn't prove out.
Link

Kyke Rittenhous is a giant piece of shit. He’s nothing like Walz’s son. It’s shit like this that makes the right look stupid. The parallel is idiotic at a minimum.
Someone from the left said that a "17 year old child" should never be mocked publicly and that Dems would never do such a thing. I was reminding them in my own way that Rittenhouse was 17. Bristol Palin was 17. The Covington school kids were less than 17. And that some do deserve being mocked and Dems definitely take part in it just as much as the right does.

If you don't want me swinging, don't throw meatballs up there, Spaceman.
He’s like Torbee. Super intelligent and capable of composing a well thought out response, destroying any opinion contrary to their own on a point by point basis.

It’s just easier for them - in their intellectual laziness - to respond in that manner. Perpetual adolescence. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
The master of false equivalencies just can't stop himself from making them. This might be the most idiotic of all of the many that he's come up with. Freaking clown.

Both sides bitch
Mean Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Speaking of b*tch, has this one been posted yet?

"iHeart Radio host Jay Weber was pulled off the air after calling Tim Walz’s son a “blubbering bitch boy” in a since deleted post on X." This is what the republican party has become under the leadership of Trump.
Anyone looking at the kid would realize he was mentally challenged; his dad looks somewhat spastic also it might run in the family.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT