ADVERTISEMENT

Reynolds and summer EBT

mr12182

HB MVP
Jan 14, 2009
I am hopeful she'll change her mind and sign up for this for next summer. I see the World Food prize folks , including Terry Branstad, I believe, took her to South Africa to see the efforts of Dr. Blessman's ministry . Michelle Book's opinion article in the Register Sunday was well written. and timely. I visited with Gov. Reynold's representative at the State Fair about this issue and also called her office to vote in favor of her approving it for next summer. Am hopeful she becomes more like Bob Ray...

I am hopeful she'll change her mind and sign up for this for next summer. I see the World Food prize folks , including Terry Branstad, I believe, took her to South Africa to see the efforts of Dr. Blessman's ministry . Michelle Book's opinion article in the Register Sunday was well written. and timely. I visited with Gov. Reynold's representative at the State Fair about this issue and also called her office to vote in favor of her approving it for next summer. Am hopeful she becomes more like Bob Ray...
Sorry. Those kids made poor choices in being poor and hungry. But, they can go to a private school at taxpayer expense now, so, that's a plus.

More than a few democrats voted for Bob Ray, that will never happen with Dim.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT