ADVERTISEMENT

Reynold's popularity dropping like a rock...

The school voucher scam started the downfall of Reynolds and the push to end the AEAs is going to be the end of her. All she had to do was not go crazy after how well she did with getting Iowa kids back in school and opening up Iowas economy in the summer and fall of ‘20. Unfortunately She pushed her mandate too far.

DM Register polling released today.

Dropped from 59% approval to 49% approval.

Meanwhile, more Iowans saying the direction of the State is worsening.

And better yet, Rob Sand approval soaring!!!!!!

Maybe there is hope in Mississippi North?

LOfreakingL
You mean Kim Reynolds, Iowa‘s part time governor, and Full time Texas Border Guard?
She sure cuts a fine figure wearing her Levi’s though…….

The school voucher scam started the downfall of Reynolds and the push to end the AEAs is going to be the end of her. All she had to do was not go crazy after how well she did with getting Iowa kids back in school and opening up Iowas economy in the summer and fall of ‘20. Unfortunately She pushed her mandate too far.
Bullshit…..she screwed up telling us IOwan’s how much”privatizing” Iowa’s Medicaid program was going to “save the tax payer”…….6 years ago……and we Iowam’s are still waiting for the nummbers from her (and she and the Legislature emasculated the State’s Auditor from auditing her claims…..) The lies and alibis have just stacked up from there…….she’s full of shit, shereally is. She’s a governor someone like Trump can be very proud of……

"chief legal officer"

The role of the Iowa AG is spelled out pretty clearly.

That doesn't mean she played a role in another department's investigation.

Goddamn you Jimmy! How come you’re so damned uppity and back your argument up with facts? You really piss off Northern and his friends by doing this……….You better not sleep in your bed tonight. Using a direct quote from an official State publication…..you damn COWARD! ;)

Good job………..

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
A democratic State Senator posted yesterday that teachers who have worked a few years and make 40K, for example,will be making less next year than first year teachers. The money won’t go towards those teachers to bring pay up to match the rookies.

Also, I was told today by our union rep that TQ money that has been spread out to teachers the last few years will not be available to us anymore since it’s being used to pay for the raises for 1st years.

Then, speaking of vouchers, my co-worker’s husband just quit the district to be a PE teacher at a local private school. They’ve never had one but because of the increase of money to the school, due to our tax dollars, they can afford one. Effing Kim.
Sucks that rich private school couldn’t afford a PE teacher. Maybe their money was going to reduced or free tuition to families that couldn’t afford to do what’s best for children while paying taxes to the failing public school system. I guess it’s a good thing that vouchers give your tax money back to you for a service that you don’t use.

What role did Bird play? Be specific.
She HAD to know know what the DCI was up to and decided to let them continue……..If she didn’t have knowledge as to what the DCI was up to, she should be fired for incompetence. That is the AG‘s phuquin’ job…to know what is going one in the state of Iowa legal-wise. There is more to it than walking around with a gun strapped to her waist and talking tough. Occasionally she will have to use her brain.

DM Register polling released today.

Dropped from 59% approval to 49% approval.

Meanwhile, more Iowans saying the direction of the State is worsening.

And better yet, Rob Sand approval soaring!!!!!!

Maybe there is hope in Mississippi North?

LOfreakingL

I’ll believe it when I see it regarding a democrat winning state office.

I also think her popularity sink probably has more to do with her not endorsing Trump.

I also think her popularity sink probably has more to do with her not endorsing Trump.
Are you reading all the stories about public schools across the State closing buildings, cutting staff, and resulting larger class sizes because of the voucher program for privates?

It's becoming reality for all districts and especially rural schools. Reynold's agenda is coming back to bite her in the ass.
She's in trouble by her own doing.

Are you reading all the stories about public schools across the State closing buildings, cutting staff, and resulting larger class sizes because of the voucher program for privates?

It's becoming reality for all districts and especially rural schools. Reynold's agenda is coming back to bite her in the ass.
She's in trouble by her own doing.

My wife's district is shutting down a school. This isn't a joke. And it's not for political points

My wife's district is shutting down a school. This isn't a joke. And it's not for political points
Just watched the story on the potential closing of Hills Elementary in the IC school district.
Also, LinnMar schools can't plan for next school year because the State of Iowa is once again dragging their feet on funding for 24/25 school year.
How fvcking incompetent are Iowa Republicans?
JFC

Just watched the story on the potential closing of Hills Elementary in the IC school district.
Also, LinnMar schools can't plan for next school year because the State of Iowa is once again dragging their feet on funding for 24/25 school year.
How fvcking incompetent are Iowa Republicans?
JFC

Can't get teacher contracts out the door when the State doesn't give school boards needed information on their budgets. My wife is going to leave the profession for a much better paid job b/c she is sick of it. And she is really good at her job.

Can't get teacher contracts out the door when the State doesn't give school boards needed information on their budgets. My wife is going to leave the profession for a much better paid job b/c she is sick of it. And she is really good at her job.
I believe the delay is intentional because the Governor's office is still doing everything possible to undermine public education. The Dept of Education and the State legislature is what needs an overhaul, not the AEA.

We are rapidly becoming another Republican shithole State.

It is the first crack in her armor, ISU……She’s as phony as a $3 bill….and always has been. Therer’s a lot to go here and it’s all up hill….but apparently a lot of Iowans see her for what she is….and Iowan’s supporting Trump, just goes to show Republican Iowans have their priorities stuck somewhere halfway up their large intestine.
Now its time to exploit Iowa’s favorite Texas border guard!

Saw an interview, recently, with Reynolds regarding her plan to overhaul the AEA.
She's a horrible liar. She stated that the overhaul is not about $$$, then proceeds to say "Some AEA administrators have a compensation package exceeding $250k while Superintendents of Iowa school districts don't make anywhere near that".
Newsflash, you stupid beotch, a school district Supt is responsible for ONE school district.

Not about the $$$, my ass.

Then what does this have to do with her?
She stated she gives full support for something that we know is against the law and constitution. If she doesn’t know basic legal rights don’t you think she isn’t qualified for the job, or is more involved than she has let on to up to this point.

If you also can’t make an informed decision after the information that has already come out . . . You are a moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT