ADVERTISEMENT

Ricky Parks forecast

7CpEWoam4DzZbz1IazuvV6X96qTh0NYcgqC11CoEYBtSv9HepykoIW9fwoiP7gF9PJMwMmJI5PgdmLIRVHZvgX2S9DQQSVtN4KbmnOfvwtD5graEeN9m3Pz6Dw8BkANeaYg4gQZhaFimsEWwj02j7UR1UVtUTFWFImmfKRkB3hK5pNCywZ_Pot_5o-eYpN9uC0yy9gIp9pWDxGR18lYL-Rzg9PbTdAfVlDkJWV6GGMAwF121t_67y12DjaaB1f9eTKMzhEPcmFCqwxn5WkCXyfDuAy96hwBadiRGo2pXdUa4O__w94JiGNi1GuFE45RFAGbF9jj9ch81G_9cCMy6fkviOcy0tkVCggnk1sFLdcz4ghDU_sBQAizSVEeDImRi-0Tl-mqDE0ir1NPzcjoCva8vvPfU2IaJC1YVzWp628jGuL7gHSpRyZ2HXbkWIMQGpMHpkhPwdIApQKEO1nX9kJvOoyiEk4kMp_MC68klx04ABvboqzTP-Peu0BS8XuxuYwokjQqgDmn_t02NCc1tmcY0ZS3MuhUaFSrvqSY4nMhBQ6R6U3Gk1KrK6mYXPHRMPmR6k9ZIxA4IW51dQ4RVyR6i2cztChndxYr8cFgIv2WnMLQIXCFfIgvpHCjfU1FwMaO6d9rW7KYEp-OcNwe1pWZQ3ElpbkSn9mPZLNMOCCY1Y6OxmsfL40Pv-GvE=w800-h436-no

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Anyone know who the other RB offers are if he picks

A solo crystal ball came in for Utah by a Utah writer on another site. All the Rivals guys have Iowa and some were made in the last few days.
All of the other RB offers have committed elsewhere at this point, although one was Willie Shaw (Toledo commit) that Iowa backed off of earlier. Could renew interest there, search for someone new to offer, or make another run at guys committed elsewhere.

Iowa RB Offers
Ricky Parks
Mar'Keise Irving (Minnesota commit)
Devin Neal (Kansas commit)
Gabe Ervin (Nebraska commit)
Jaylen Anderson (West Virginia commit)
Willie Shaw (Toledo commit)

Reactions: dbrocket
Back on topic, even if (when) Parks picks Utah today, I doubt this is over. Heck, I think if he picked Iowa we'd still have a fight on our hands.

Iowa will stay after him all the way up till he tells them to stop or signing day, and I think we could flip him.

No, you're just a loser troll who thinks he's cute.

Par for the course for Nebraska fans.
9/10 times I come in peace and my OP in threads is polite. Then 9/10 times butt hurt Iowa fan like you can't stand a non-Iowa fan posting on a free board and sling insults...then wonder why it turns ugly afterwards. Literally, if you wouldn't have trolled my OP ITT with insults I was happy to play nice. I enjoy following recruiting and that includes Neb's closest rivals.

Fact is, I brought info to this thread that had not been shared in it and had a couple reasonable Iowa fans like my post. Maybe you should stop being a such a d***.

Back on topic, even if (when) Parks picks Utah today, I doubt this is over. Heck, I think if he picked Iowa we'd still have a fight on our hands.

Iowa will stay after him all the way up till he tells them to stop or signing day, and I think we could flip him.

Perhaps...it would be nice if the NCAA would let him visit.

Is this Doyle fallout or is he being seduced by Utah’s notoriety as a party school?

9/10 times I come in peace and my OP in threads is polite. Then 9/10 times butt hurt Iowa fan like you can't stand a non-Iowa fan posting on a free board and sling insults...then wonder why it turns ugly afterwards. Literally, if you wouldn't have trolled my OP ITT with insults I was happy to play nice. I enjoy following recruiting and that includes Neb's closest rivals.

Fact is, I brought info to this thread that had not been shared in it and had a couple reasonable Iowa fans like my post. Maybe you should stop being a such a d***.
Coming in peace is welcomed, but don't dish out jabs if you cant take them.

Reactions: GBRnTX
Coming in peace is welcomed, but don't dish out jabs if you cant take them.
See my OP in this thread. It might not have been welcome news, but it was news and there were no insults.

Clearly I can take it...still here. Just find it hypocritical that Iowa fans get mad about me taking jabs only after they jab first. It is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT