ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Hawkeyes444

Bridawg21

HR MVP
Apr 28, 2009
I'm no longer a paying subscriber so I can't post this on the OT board; however with a heavy heart, I wanted to pass along the information that Hawkeyes444 passed away unexpectedly on Sunday. I believe 444 was the creator of the DSM Boyz Inc. gatherings that were posted on HROT. I was fortunate enough to have known 444 for 5 years and if you had an opportunity to meet him, you would have found out what a genuine individual he was in addition to his strong passion for Hawkeye athletics. 444 was only 36 years old
frown.r191677.gif

RIP 444!

Too bad. My Ts and Ps to his family.

Is there any way we can blame the HROT shutdown on him and get it opened back up? That would be a legacy he could be proud of
smile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by HawCory:

Is there any way we can blame the HROT shutdown on him and get it opened back up? That would be a legacy he could be proud of
smile.r191677.gif

Dude, did I misinterpret this post?

That is terrible, terrible, terrible news.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Bridawg21:

I'm no longer a paying subscriber so I can't post this on the OT board; however with a heavy heart, I wanted to pass along the information that Hawkeyes444 passed away unexpectedly on Sunday.  I believe 444 was the creator of the DSM Boyz Inc. gatherings that were posted on HROT.  I was fortunate enough to have known 444 for 5 years and if you had an opportunity to meet him, you would have found out what a genuine individual he was in addition to his strong passion for Hawkeye athletics.  444 was only 36 years old
frown.r191677.gif

RIP 444! 

Dude WTF happened?!?!

I'll post it on the OT board.

Swag,

As of right now, I haven't been able to gather any additional information. Spoke with both Rhino and JWolf and we thought about having a DSM Boyz Inc. gathering some night in the next week or two in honor of him. Would you mind posting that in HROT as well?

Originally posted by Birky:

Originally posted by HawCory:

smile.r191677.gif

Dude, did I misinterpret this post?

That is terrible, terrible, terrible news.

I'm thinking HawCory misspoke and meant his death was caused by the HROT shutdown.....

Darn I can remember a few interactions I've had with him on the board. Always seemed like a good guy to chat with. It's too bad and as young as he was too.

RIP

Dang...I'm sorry to hear that. Life is too short, 36 years old is way too young. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. What happened? RIP 444

That sucks. RIP 444. Have met him and some others.

Swag, post the CityBoyz get together on this page as well. Some of us aren't premium members.

Will the services be in Ankeny?

Thanks.

RIP 444

ive missed his posts since the hrot shut down. the dude was always great in the gif threads.

chNKvZW.gif

Originally posted by HawkCapt1912:
That sucks. RIP 444. Have met him and some others.

Swag, post the CityBoyz get together on this page as well. Some of us aren't premium members.

Will the services be in Ankeny?

Thanks.

Fellas we're attempting to get together sometime hopefully at the end of the month. I met 444 at the first gathering, he was a good dude and we talked every time we got together. It's sad cause some of us post so much you kind of get to know posters personalities.

I will keep everyone updated on what is decided. Also Ton has been letting posters on the OT board, if you send him an email he is reasonable. Trust me I push posters buttons quite a bit

Hey all, to appease most people, we are having both a lunch and happy hour gathering. Hope some of you are able to make it.

LUNCH:
High Life Lounge
Wednesday, January 28th
11:30AM-1PM

HAPPY HOUR:
High Life Lounge
Thursday, January 29th
5PM - ???

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:

Originally posted by HawkinMN:
Did he have a long haired type guy as his avatar? With glasses?

Yeah

This really, really sucks. Never had chance to meet him, but seemed like a good guy. Good sense of humor. I was just in Ankeny last weekend. Next time will raise a glass in remembrance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT