ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Schitts Creek

• Thread starter anon_ts5cfra6drv7r
  • Start date
A

anon_ts5cfra6drv7r

Best show on television.

tenor.gif

We started watching it on Netflix. Took a few episodes to get going but it’s pretty witty. Don’t like Moira though. Her schtick got old. Rest of the cast is solid though.

I've watched a couple of years of it. OK, but not a "can't miss" show. The motel clerk is hot.

Series finale dropped? How long till it’s on Netflix? A year?

Took awhile for me to get into, but loved it. Need to find the last season because I can’t get the episodes on the Pop TV site to connect to U-Verse, it only works for AT&T TV.

We started watching it on Netflix. Took a few episodes to get going but it’s pretty witty. Don’t like Moira though. Her schtick got old. Rest of the cast is solid though.

Moira drove me nuts the first 3-4 seasons, but now she is gold. The accent, mannerisms, and vocabulary - you just start to look forward to. She’s hilarious.

Looking forward to catching the finale.

Moira drove me nuts the first 3-4 seasons, but now she is gold. The accent, mannerisms, and vocabulary - you just start to look forward to. She’s hilarious.

Looking forward to catching the finale.
Well we just finished season 4 so maybe I’ll ease up too

Good shit . Wasn’t really into flamer comedy, but Daniel was awesome. Annie Murphy’s character started a trend of women acting like her, I enjoyed that to. Great show. Daniel has a future I would think.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Good shit . Wasn’t really into flamer comedy, but Daniel was awesome. Annie Murphy’s character started a trend of women acting like her, I enjoyed that to. Great show. Daniel has a future I would think.
Flamer comedy? Dafuq is that?

All on Hulu now if you have it.
Does Hulu have the hour long post-series recap/discussion with the staff? We paid for the series on Amazon Prime and it dropped yesterday as well as the final episode.

Meh. Usually a fan of the Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara team too. I like most Christopher Guest movies not titled A Mighty Wind. Just couldn't get into Schitts Creek. My GF loved it though

Does Hulu have the hour long post-series recap/discussion with the staff? We paid for the series on Amazon Prime and it dropped yesterday as well as the final episode.
Yeah watched that too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT